My Spiderman 4.

Chapter 6:
Mary Jane wakes up in the abandoned room which gave birth to the Green Goblin but now it was all replaced with new technology and hospital equipment which also held x ray scans of a person.
She tries to free herself from her restraints whilst she looked around for an exit but then she saw him hunched over a microscope as he took down notes on a sticky pad with inhuman speed.
He then stood up straight looking at her and pressed a red button on a silver remote raising the bed she was in higher so she could see him better.
He then walked over to her with a saddened face almost like that of someone who had lost hope but then a spark in his eyes became brighter as he saw the ring on her finger that Peter proposed to her with.
"I'm sorry for the distress or any pain but I had to do this to help you see I've been watching you both for a while, I'm like Peter Miss Jane and your..."
He paused for a moment hovering above the x ray scans stacked in a pile.
"Because of your love making, a high amount of radiation has entered your body especially after the children you would have had. I'm not your enemy and want to help you, I used to work at Oscorp and found a way to cure my disease but it was too much and I lost mine. How I can save another soul but that is your choice." I
Mary Jane couldn't believe the words she was hearing but the sad sincerity of his voice showed her that he was telling the truth, she nodded her head but suddenly Spiderman and Black Cat jump into the room through the broken glass roof.
"Don't you touch her." Screamed Spiderman as he charged into Morbius .
Chapter 7.
A few hours earlier.
Spiderman and Black Cat suddenly stop panting and sweating near the pizza place Peter used to work at as the symbiote bursts in through one of its windows.
"Pizza time?" Spiderman says to Black Cat as suddenly the symbiote jumps back out on fire as the chef sets it alight again with his lighter.
Black Cat just smiles sweetly and in a teasing voice says, "ladies first" as she goes into the shop and jumps right out with a pizza box.
Beneath the mask, Peter can't help but smile at this and web slings on to the roof next to Black Cat.
"The name's Felicia" she says in a matter of factly manner as she hands Spiderman a slice but to his own surprise he immediately takes off his mask and eats .
Felicia then takes of her mask and smiles widely.
"Now equal, this wasn't personal and I didn't organise the attack on your girl. I want to help you get the real had guy"
"You attacked my boss,why should I trust you?"
" because your not the only one with loved ones at stake, if I got that thing from the black spider maybe he would let them go but now we have no choice but to kick his ass. "
Peter hated to admit it but despite the various blades and fights between them in mere minutes, he was starting to like her especially her feistiness and her attitude.
"Ok but it you do any......"
" reports now come in about a strange cloaked man carrying who seems to be Mary Jane Watson over their shoulder whilst I quite flying through the air. Police now start investigating and welcome any leads or related help. "
"Oh no, it's him. Follow me spidey" black cat says in a worried tone as she summersaults over the rooftops and on to a purple motorcycle waiting in a nearby alleyway.