My Spiderman 4.

Chapter 4:
It's been 2 days and unfortunately Aunt May has needed the hospital and  will be there for several months after what happened whilst Mary Jane miscarried from the attack.
She huddles in the corner of the old living room of Aunt May not daring to open her eyes of get up out of shock even though she came to get photographs and her belongings to help Aunt May's memory when she got out.
So many good times happened here she thought as she reflected in the time she and Peter talked to each other at night separated by a fence.
She loves the man he is but has become more fearful of what he brings back as Spiderman including the Goblin Gang who take her back to the time she was held hostage by him and then her friend\ex almost became like him.
He should be with her now comforting her but instead he is visiting his old teacher Dr Connor.
Then she notices the shadow on the wall in front of her.
It was the strange man with the bloodied fangs but this time he looked sorrowful instead of that beastly vicious face she last saw.
He sat next to her and simply whispered, "my name is Michael Morbius and your going to need help"
She attempted to speak and ask why but with quick reflexes, he injects her with a needle as she loses focus on her surroundings.
Chapter 5:
Peter is shocked by what he sees before him, the venom symbiotic sample Dr Connor kept has now become larger and changed to a dark blood red as it shot spikes out of itself several times to break the glass.
"It has been slowly changing over time, I kept it to help with future research in it we ever came across more like this sometime but this is amazing. It seems that given a certain time away from a host has forced it to mutate whilst becoming more complex and hostile perhaps as a survival instinct before it meets a deadline without a host."
Peter was amazed too but also furious at the life and existence of this thing that took the life of his friend and made him a monster.
He picks up a nearby lighter from Dr Connor's lab coat to destroy it but before he could do anything, an explosive is thrown at the old school science lab window breaking the glass with ease.
Dr Connor and Peter are both thrown into the wall behind them as Green Goblin gangs floor into the room to kill them.
The red symbiotic then finally shatters its container and like a face hugger, latches on to Dr Connor turning him into a red lizard like creature with a huge set of jaws.
He roared and quickly took out the gang whilst Peter started putting on his Spiderman costume and mask to fight him.
He pulled out his phone and blasted out Hero by Nickleback at maximum volume on his phone causing the strange red lizard thing with blades on its hands to shriek with pain as it started peeling off Dr Connor and leaped out of the broken window.
Dr Connor was unconscious and Spiderman was Black Cat 's silhouette as she sprinted along the rooftops after the fleeing red oozy symbiote.
This is just carnage Spiderman thought as he web slinged after them hoping to reach the symbiote first but Black Cat threw several claw shaped knives at Spiderman making him have to duck and dogde as he raced through the urban back streets.