Jealous bendy

A/n

This is my second one of the night someone please kill me. I think this is a comedy one. It's with toon bendy and back at the studio. Yay!

Bendy's POV

     Henry's been acting really strange lately. He's runnin through the studio and hasn't even talked to me today! That's outrageous! Me and Boris are playin' cards right now. I'm only good at poker and spades, but he likes go fish so we play that.

     "Ya' got any three's?" I asked the mute wolf. He shekels his head no. I sighed loudly. I lean my head back on my chair. I hear a door slam open. Henry runs in with Joey hot on his tail.

    "Hen! What do you mean she's coming today! You said it yourself she moved half way across the country!" Joey sputtered out dramatically.

     "Yes and I also said she's coming for a visit! And I need to not be a mess when she gets here." He said as he started going through papers. "Who's coming?" I asked confused. "O-oh! It's just someone very important to me, her name is Linda." Henry responded. I saw Joey roll his eyes.

      "Very important my ass! She's the most important person to you!" Joey laughed. Henry's face flushed a bright red. Wait, how important are we talkin now. It's not just the way he's actin' ether, he cleaned the stain in between his fingers. He always has them!! He's wearing formal clothes too!

     I need to talk to Alice.  I walk out of the room practically fuming. I head to Alice's room. I knock on the door loudly. "Come in!" She calls out in a song-song voice. I open the door to her sitting at her vanity. "Oh! Bendy, what is it this time?" She asked.

      I flop down on her carpet and stare at the ceiling. "Is it about Henry?" Alice asked running a brush through her hair. "How did You know?" I asked her sarcastically. "Hmm, magic!" She takes a break to laugh. "So, what did he do this time?" She finished.

3rd persons POV

After a long explanation and several snack breaks, Alice had heard it all.

"Say angel, do ya' know who that Linda woman is?" The demon asked sadly.

     Oh she knew, she just wanted to get a kick outta this. "Hm, I do recall Henry talking about how sweet and caring she is- oh! He also mentioned how she's a great dancer!" Alice knew what she was doing she's hitting him we're it hurts.

        "I'm a good dancer!" The little Devil was probably in tears. It does hurt her to lie to her friend like this but she's doing it for him! A knock on the door breaks the pair away from their thoughts. "Come in!" Alice said in the same sing-song voice as before. 

      Henry opened the door and smiled at Alice. "Linda is gonna be here any minute and I want you to meet her." He said. 'He must've not seen bendy.' Alice thought. "Alright dear! See you in a bit." She said as she closed the door. Alice had to literally drag bendy out of her room into the lobby.

     Boris sat on a bench with his hands folded in his lap happily. Alice sat with her legs crossed and hands on top of them. And of course, bendy sat in a pouting state. Henry was pacing around anxiously awaiting Linda's arrival.

    The door bell! Henry almost tripped over himself trying to get to the door. He opened it and was tackled into a hug. "Oh my god it's been so long hen!" Linda screamed happily. Linda was young, had blond long hair and grey eyes.

    "It's great to see you too! Jesus, did you really have you do that though?" He asked referring to the tackle. "Absolutely." She responded. Linda helped the animator to his feet and gave him a regular old hug. "Okay, now let me introduce you!" Henry beamed.

    He led her over to the lobby. Joey tried to give her a hug but she dodged. "Linda I'd like you to meet Boris!" When Henry said his name he stood up and walked over to her. "Hello Boris!" Linda said sweetly. Boris just gave her a big hug. (Awww)

     "-Alice Angel!" Henry introduced. Alice walked over with a curtsy. "I've heard much about you." Alice started. "And I as well, you look stunning if I may." Linda said with a giggle. Henry looked over to the bench seeing the absence of a certain demon. He swore underneath his breath.

      "Hey, Linda, I'll be right back." He said already wandering off. "Okay! Boy troubles am I right" she whispered the last part to Alice. Both of them laughed and smiled.

    Henry already knew were he was going, whenever bendy was upset, he would sit underneath his drawing desk. And low and behold, there he was, crying with ink dripping down his face. Henry crouched down and crawled under the desk with his creation. "Hey bud, what's wrong?" Henry Tried to console. "N-n-nothing I'm f-fine-" "no you're not. Tell me what's bothering you, I wanna help." Henry cut of the bullshit excuse. 

    Henry scooped up the little toon into his arms and put him in his lap. "B-bechya REALLY like her dontch?" Bendy snapped. "What are you talking about?" He questioned. "LINDA! YOU THINK SHE'S SO SPECIAL! HUH? DON'T EVEN care about me." Bendy was griping Henry's shirt as tight as possible as he broke down. 'Oh, so that's what this is all about...'

   "Oh you jealous baby!" Henry exclaimed. He wiped some of the tears pouring out of bendys eyes. "What?" The demon tried. "Nope! Shh...Linda is special to me because she's my sister." Henry said teasingly. "SISTER!!" Bendy screamed. The human hushed him and sighed.

      " y'know, I really do care about you bendy, I just got caught up in things. But you know you'll always be my little devil darling," Henry finished his words with a kiss on the top of the head. It wasn't much, but it put bendy in quite better spirits. "C'mon, you still need to say hi."

A/n

Wow, that turned into angst. Pfft. Okay um leave requests bye!