BTS

(word count: 1646)

"Jin oppa come on" I yelled as we all ran to the beach. Today my friends Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook along with my boyfriend Namjoon and I went to the beach. We just got here and lucky for us no one was here.

"I'm coming little one." For some reason Jin always calls me that but I don't mind it's like his special thing only he can call me that.

We all ran into the ocean and splashed around. After a while Namjoon came up to me and put me on his shoulders. Jungkook put Taehyung on his and we started chicken fighting. To help us out Yoongi splashed jungkook and he lost his grip on Tae and I took the opportunity to push him off. We all started laughing except jungkook who was sad about loosing but we all splashed him and he started laughing too.

We spent a good hour in the water sometimes just relaxing sometimes goofing around. Namjoon brought me out of the water and we started looking for crabs. "Oh look baby this one is really bright." I picked it up and took it to namjoon.he sat down and I sat between his legs and we took turns holding the crab. I looked up at him and smiled at how happy he was. He lent down and gave me a kiss but it was cut short when Tae and Jungkook poured buckets of water on us. We chased them laughing.

By the time we were all out of the water it was sundown. We all sat together in a half circle. I was sitting in between Namjoon's legs and he held me tight against his chest. I looked up at him only to see him looking down at me with some of his purple hair in his face. "I love you Kim Namjoon." He smiled before kissing me. "And I love you future Mrs Kim." I smiled and looked at the sunset before quickly looking back at Namjoon finally realizing what he said. I looked at him confused before he chuckled and stood us up. The others brought out their phone's and started recording. Namjoon got on one knee and held my hand. "Lee Y/n I have loved you for 3 years and even though we've only been dating for a year I've loved you since the day I saw you when bumped into you and broke my coffee cup all over you. And even though you had coffee on you, you still were and are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Will you make me the world's happiest, clumsiest person ever and marry me." He pulled out a beautiful diamond ring.

I didn't trust my voice because I was crying but I spoke anyway. "Yes Namjoon I will marry you." My voice cracked but it still got out. He smiled showing off his dimples and put the ring on my finger. I pulled him up only to be pulled down into the sand with him. We laughed until he pulled me into a loving kiss. "I love you forever and a day." He smiled up at me and kissed my nose. "I love you forever and a day."

That was the best day of my life. Namjoon and I were going to be together forever but it turns out that it wasn't meant to be.

I woke up to the sound beeping and slight crying. I opened my eyes to see all the boys sitting around the room crying and Namjoon by my bed with his head down holding my hand crying the most. Some of them had bandages on them. "Guys what's going on?" I asked in a small voice. All of them look at me and hurry to my bed as Namjoon brought me into a hug. "Thank God your ok." They were all crying even more. "What do you mean, what happened?" I asked finally looking at the room and realizing I was in a hospital room.

Namjoon cleared his throat and looked at the blanket. "Well um...when we were on the way home a car sped into our lain and we couldn't stop in time. Jin turned the wheel and we went off the road. We all escaped with scratches and bruises but you hit your head really bad and you've been in a coma for three months." His voice kept on cracking as he told the story.

I reached out and held his hand then reached for Jin's. They were all standing around my bed holding hands. "Thank you guys for being here with me." Namjoon kissed my forehead. "I love you baby." I smiled at him "I love you too."

The boys left a few minutes ago to get food. The door opened and in walked my mom and dad. I was shocked to see them because they lived hours away from me. Once they saw me they ran to the bed. "Oh thank God your awake." They brought me I to a huge hug. "Oh we're so happy to have our little girl back." My mom said while patting my hair.

"Yeah mom I'm fine, and I have great news, Namjoon and I are getting married." I showed her the ring that still happened to be on my finger. She looked down at it with a sad expression. "Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry but Namjoon and the others are gone." I giggled. "Yeah they were hungry so they left to get something to eat. You know how jungkook and Jin get if they go without food." Her and dad looked at each other confused and then concerned.

✓ 2 weeks later ✓

I have been living with my parents for a little bit because they were worried about me. Right now Namjoon and I are laying on the couch watching funny movies and laughing.

∆ no one pov ∆

Y/n's mom was watching from the kitchen as Y/n laughed. "Honey what are we going to do about this?" Her dad sighed. "I think it's time she knew the truth." Her mom sadly nodded. "We'll show her tomorrow."

✓ the next day✓
∆ Y/n pov ∆

I woke up to see my handsome fiancé still sleeping next to me. He slowly opened his eyes and hugged me tighter to his chest. "Good morning beautiful." I giggled and snuggled into his chest. "Good morning handsome." He was about to say something when my mom and dad entered my room.

"Um mom dad there is something called privacy. What if Namjoon was naked you would have seen him." I chuckled before looking at him. "Sorry baby." He smiled at me and moved a strand of hair out of my face. "It's ok, love."

"Well Y/n your dad and I have somewhere to show you. Go ahead and get dressed and we'll go." I got up and nodded. "Ok can Namjoon and the others come?" They looked at each other and finally nodded. "Yeah they can come." With that they left and I got ready. "I'll call the others and tell them. They'll follow us." Namjoon said while getting up.

small time skip

My mom and dad got out of the car and we walked a little bit with the boys following behind. "Mom, dad why are we in the graveyard?" I asked as we stopped in front of seven graves. "Just look at the names on the gravestones sweety." I was confused but did it anyways. When I saw the first one my heart broke. "I-I don't get it, how is this possible?" I looked up from the graves that had my friends and feancé's name's on it.

My parents were crying. "You guys were on your way home from the beach when a car came in to your lane and you guys hit it straight on. Jin and Hoseok were in the front, they were holding hands and then reaching back toughing Jimin and Taehyung as Jungkook and them were holding hands and trying to protect you. Yoongi and Namjoon that were in the back you were found in Namjoon's and Yoongi's arms while they were holding Jimin's and Taehyung's hands. You were all connected holding hands or touching. when the paramedics arrived at the scene. If it wasn't for them all protecting you, you would be dead. All of their parents decided to have them laid to rest together in a circle this one spot is for you when you pass if you want." By this time I was full on crying. I nodded feeling it's only right to be placed with my brothers and fiancé. My parents let me have a minute to myself.

I felt hands on my back and when I turned around all of them in pure white cloths. "Darling I'm so sorry but we can't be with you anymore. We have to go." I held onto Namjoon and the others came to hug me. "Why did this happen to us?"

"We don't know but you have to live for us baby. Please live, and be happy, and tell our families that we love them very much." I looked up at them through teary eyes. "I will, I love you guys, and I'll never forget you." They all have me one last hug and kissed my cheeks. They each disappeared except Namjoon.

I cried even more. "Promise me you'll love again. Don't shut yourself out to the possibility of loving again." I cried in his chest and nodded. "I will always love you. Good bye my love I'll be watching over you. I love you forever and a day." With one last kiss he disappeared from my sight but never from my heart. "I love you Namjoon forever and a day."

(Ok I know it was sad but I hope you like it.)