Chapter 4: The call

"I really enjoyed my night with you. I must say that you are really beautiful. Your body is wow" the man said.

"60th" Chelsea said with an alluring smile.
What? He asked confused.
"You are the 60th actor I've slept with and I must say you are very good in bed" she said as she applied masscara on her face.

"Wow what a great achievement" he said with a smile.

"Yes thanks"she replied with a smile.

"How do you manage your body? How do you manage to stay in shape?" He asked.

"I gym, I use good creams, dieting and many things women do" she replied smiling.
******
"How are you Chelsea?" Anastasia asked.
"I'm fine Anastasia" Chelsea replied.

"So how was your date with the governor's son, Chelsea?" asked Anastasia.

"It was fine. We had a great night. He took me to the cinemas, from there we went out to an eatery centre where we had gelato, sharwarma, ice-cream, pop corn and you need to see the bed we slept.

It was great. The bed was scattered with flowers just like the way the bed of an Indian newly wedded wife looks like. You need to see the way he lifted me and placed me on the bed. Before we got to the hotel, he bought a lot of dresses for me. I was very happy when he selected a lot of g strings for me. He said red g string looks fine on me.

We had a great night. I was so happy. He handled me with care. He is the 3rd on my top ten list. To top it all, he gave me $1000 dollars and guess what? He told me to select from the range of cars I want and I can use it for a week.
He said he said that last night won't be the last night Anastasia said happily.

"Wow he really treated you well" Chelsea said.

"How was your date with the chairman of Donats company?"Anastasia asked.

"It was  fucking great. Infact, the old man is a better mate than his son. I enjoy spending time with him than his fucking son. He gave me $2000 and asked me to be his sugar girl. He promised to give me a property at New York. I'm now a multi millionaire" Chealsea said as she and Anastasia hugged themselves.

"Damn your fucking phone is ringing. Go and pick up the fucking call and answer the fucking person."
******
"Hello, Gareth what the fuck do you want from me? Don't you fucking call me again" she said as she ended the call.

"Who was it?" Anastasia asked.

"Gareth, she replied angrily.
He loves you a lot. You are now rich. Why don't you give him a place in your heart. That boy loves you a lot and you should accept him. Afterall, you are no longer a pauper" Anastasia advised.

"No don't tell me that. I don't want to have anything to do with him. I made the money for myself. He didn't make the money for me. It's my body I sell for money. I'm young. I want to live my life. I don't need him. Why can't he leave me alone?" I need to block him Chelsea replied.

"But Chelsea, Gareth-"
"No I don't want to hear his name again. Stop talking about him. His call has ruined my mood. Why can't he leave me alone? If anybody finds out about him, my reputation can be ruined" Chelsea said.

"Ok I give up. So doll, who are you spending the night with today?" Anastasia asked.

"I'm spending my night with Actor Jay cool," Chelsea replied.

"I'm spending my night with the chief of police so that I would have immunity" Anastasia said as they laughed.

Thoughts on this chapter?
What do you think Gareth has done to her?
Teaser: Gareth is her family. So she obviously lied about not having a family.
Who is Gareth?
Short chapter? Yes
Next chapter would be published now to make up for the short chapter.