Chapter 8- Love

Chelsea sat in her room happily. She had opened her hand bag for the umpteenth time looking at the valuables her boyfriend had bought for her.

Yes she had a boyfriend now and he loved her. She didn't love him only because of his money. She had feelings for him. He was her knight in shinning armour, her superman. But she knew that what she felt for him was way more than her want for his money. He was her saviour. 

(Flash back)

She sat at the bar gulping her fifth glass of wine when a drunk male came to her. She was tipsy and feeling dizzy but she wasn't drunk. Chelsea Anthony never gets drunk.

Being drunk is bad for her and her kind of business.

"Hi babe" he said with a smile revealing his slightly brown set of teeth.

"Hi"Chelsea replied as she continued staring at her glass of drink. He wasn't a kind of man that attracted her.

"How are you? You look beautiful" he said looking at her lustfully.

"I can't say the same about you" she replied with a mocking smile.

"What do you mean?" He asked as his temper flared.

"You're not my kind of male. You don't have beards,  you skin is so pale,your nose is too big, and your teeth is as brown as the colour itself. You are so lean. Infact, you look impoverished "Chelsea  cursed.

"How dare you insult me?" He asked angrily.

"I wasn't insulting you. I was describing you" Chelsea replied.

"Well, I choose to ignore what you just said" he said as he laughed revealing his brown teeth causing Chelsea to gag.

"Life style of a person who took too much cocaine and had poor hygiene" Chelsea said more to herself than him.

"What do you want from me?" Chelsea asked nonchalantly.

"The only thing you can offer" he replied with a smile.

"What do you mean? Are you trying to insult me? How dare you say that the only thing I can offer is my body?" Chelsea asked angrily.

"Yes I'm saying the truth. We all know the truth. You are brainless. Most of your parts in a movie is just about having sex. I'm sure you can barely read" he taunted.

"How dare you?" Chelsea asked angrily as she made to slap him.

"Don't you dare slap me" he said as he held her hand firmly.

Even if he was lean and drunk, he still had power.

Chelsea tried to wriggle her hand free from his grip but she couldn't. He had a firm grip on her.

"So what do you say? I want to have a good time with you. I know for a fact that you sleep with men that doesn't have money. I have a few dollars to spare. At least 50 dollars would do even if you don't worth it. You're worthless" he said calmly.

"How dare you call me worthless? How dare you call me worthless?" Chelsea asked as she raised her left hand to slap him but quickly dropped it down remembering that her right hand was still imprisoned by him.

"Good thought girl. I thought you had the IQ of 36 but you've proved to me you have an IQ of 50. It's good you kept your hand in check" he taunted as Chelsea looked at him fear rising in her chest. 

"I want to have you as other men does. I was considering paying you but for slapping me, you would give me yourself for free right now, right here" he said.

"Help!" Chelsea screamed.

"No one is gonna help you with this kind of blaring music. Almost everyone here is engrossed with his or her partner. Moreso, you isolated yourself from others because of your pride and that's why I approached you. And one more thing. Would you scream when I could stab you?" He asked as he revealed a knife, almost like a butcher's knife.