Bonus chapter

(Taylor and Kevin Cohen A.K.A wood)

Taylor's pov

I watched the interview looking at the actress Chelsea with disdain.

I watched it looking at the way she was lying as if it was a norm to lie. She lied so we'll that I am very sure that even the devil himself is taking notes as he is awestruck by her lies.
Lies rolled out of her mouth like honey. It was too sweet and soothing to people who didn't know her.

She denied that she was a prostitute when she was cleaarly a prostitute.

She even had the guts to lie that her parents died. Wasn't she the daughter of Madam Maria? Wasn't she the mother of the little quiet and hurt Gareth? Wasn't she a family to them?

You might be wondering how I knew how all those things happened.

I had recently packed to the empty house near them.
I lived at Las Vegas and I was running away from Vegas because the cops had been able to get information about the mafia that was headed by me and the cops were heavily on our trail. I have a scar on my face because another gang had tried to murder me. They poured acid on my face but it didn't kill me instead, it scarred me.

Even if I had killed a lot of people, even if I had brutally murdered people, I have never hurt a child before. I could never bring myself to hurt a child because children are so innocent and pure.

I watched from my window how poor Gareth was begging for his mother not to leave. He was begging her. A normal human would have been moved but she hardened her heart. Even Pharoah's heart wasn't as hardened as her heart as Pharoah's allowed the Israelites go after he lost his heir.

If it was an adult begging her and she hardened her heart, I wouldn't have any issue with that. But the poor boy was crying his heart out.

The main reason why the police caught up with my gang was because I was at fault.
We were supposed to kill a man in his home. I went there thinking the man was on his own. As I was about to kill him, I saw a little child. She begged for her father's life.
I couldn't bear to kill the man and hurt the child, so I left and you know the rest.

But I was so shell shocked as she told the poor little boy that she never loved him.

She told the poor that it was money she needed. I had the urge to go and shoot her right there but I decided against it. Doing so would scar the young boy for life.

So watching that interview made me angry. She said that she got her first role when the movie director saw her. But it was a lie.

All those lies made me angry.
Even if my gang had scattered, I was still a mafian lord.

I was for the first time in my life thankful to God that I was rich. I decided that I would deal with her. She was a stain to this world. Our Mafia had the responsibility of dealing and destroying people who caused trouble in the society.

We had the responsibility of washing away stain in the society. She was a stain and she needed to be washed away.

For four years, it didn't get out of my mind.

Kevin Cohen A.K.A wood(Josef)

We had successful evaded the police. Some of gang members had been caught. Our Mafia wasn't the only Mafia chased by the police. Other smaller Mafias were chased by the police.

I escaped with my private jet to Vegas. I and my boss; Taylor.

I was sitting in my arm chair smoking pot when someone knocked.

I took a wood nearby and slipped a knife in my pocket. I knew that it wouldn't be easy for the cops to track me but I didn't want to hold on to that belief.