The 6th Session

"Yunho?" Wooyoung called happily, sliding around the corner of their hallway and into the kitchen, where his husband was typing away on his laptop. Roger was curled up by his feet with his head between his paws. Yunho looked up at him and took off his glasses. "It's time to go. We don't want to be late, do we?"

"What?" Yunho chuckled lightly and closed over his laptop with a smile. "Excited to see your dreamy crush?"

Wooyoung's cheeks burned in embarrassment but he knew it was just a joke. "N-no...I like to be punctual."

"If you say so." The taller man stood up and patted Roger gently, walking over to the island in the centre of their kitchen. His wallet and keys were on the surface and his coat was draped over one of the stools pushed into the island. Wooyoung took off down the hallway again and grabbed his coat too, which was on his bed.

They locked up the residence and stepped into the bitterly cold morning. Just a few seconds of walking through the harsh wind made their faces ache and numb. The car was parked outside their gate and they hopped in, ready to face their next session after a rather paced and relaxed morning. It was becoming a routine for them. Wake up, shower, Yunho does some work while Woo entertains the dog, eat a piece of toast, drive to the centre.

Yunho's hands were tightly gripping the steering wheel while he thought deeply. They stopped at the traffic lights for a minute before Wooyoung noticed that his husband's mind was occupied. "What're you thinking about?"

The taller man turned to look at him and nibbled the corner of his nail. "Huh? Oh, nothing." He glanced at the lights and pushed forward once they turned green.

"You seem distracted..."

"I'm just wondering about Choi San."

Wooyoung nodded and lay his head back against the seat, looking off out his window. The scenery flashed by - parks, greens, buildings, houses and people on the streets. It wasn't raining yet but the grey clouds hanging around in the atmosphere made for a dreary morning. The city had a thin layer of fog over the road. "Do you remember when you told me that San wasn't on the official website?"

"Mhm."

"Is he still not there?"

"...I haven't looked."

He drew a little love heart onto the condensation-fogged window and watched the symbol dribble streams of water. His finger felt cold after that, obviously from the overnight frost that had afflicted the windows. "I don't know how to feel about our previous session with him. I mean, walking as clear as day into a room and not being noticed. The thing is...it didn't look like they even acknowledged us."

"Yeah," Yunho thrummed his fingers against the steering wheel in thought. "I was thinking that maybe he told them beforehand that we were going to observe, but they didn't miss a beat to even look at us. I even started to think that maybe I had dreamed it all."

"If you dreamed it, then so did I." He pulled his coat tighter around his shoulders even though the heating was blasting. It made him shudder at the thought that something supernatural was possibly occurring. "You know, I've never thought much about ghosts and aliens and the alike. Maybe I should."

"Woo," Yunho hummed and glanced at him before looking back at the road. He pulled in and stopped outside a building that was not the centre. "We're early. Let's get some coffee, yeah?"

Wooyoung's eyes lit up and he nodded enthusiastically. He hadn't eaten or had a drink outside the house with Yunho in a very long time (probably because he didn't work and Yunho and him weren't on the best of terms to have his food bought for him). They stepped out of the car and into the morning once again, watching the clouds like a cat watched a mouse to predict movement. "I haven't been here in so long," he sighed wistfully as they entered a small, cosy café.