Nate

Nate's POV:
Can you guess who's this? That's right I'm the president...... no wait that's not right.

...

I'm Nathen but you can call me Nate for short. What I did there was called a joke so don't take it seriously. Im going to get a little sappy here so be prepared. I'm that kid that's gets bullied at school. Do you want to know who I get bullied by? Teachers. They always give me way more homework then what's necessary and they always scold me for coming late to school. Another thing they scold me for is for being the schools class clown. I mean is it really that bad? Gee give me a break why don't you. Teachers can be mean huh.

That was a joke by the way. I like most of my teachers there pretty chill. Well most of the time at least. Mhmm what else is there to say? Um... ummmmmmm there's rumors at my school about me. Oh the people who talk and spread those rumors are mostly the popular kids but mostly the girls there. I guess they want a taste of me. You know I'm not that bad looking too so it's bound to be like one girl who's crazy enough to like me.

Right?

It's funny some people think that I'm really unlucky because I can't get a girl to like me. But if being honest, I think I'm lucky just because all the girls I know are very b*tch~y. Plus I don't feel like having to do everything that they want you to do. It's annoying.
Not like I would know through. Hehe funny I guess. Want to know another funny thing about me.

I'm rich and nobody knows about it. Nice is it not? It's funny cause I don't even look like it.

Nice.

______________________________
Hello this is part 2 of the story hope everyone enjoys it thanks
See you all on the next one