Were it Begins

Me 👆—-
——————-

Lucy's POV

The other day I was walking back home, you know the usual. While I was walking I have noticed there was someone new in front of me who was walking the same way I was going. "I wonder if he's new here. I've never seen him before." I said in my head. Maybe we live in the same neighborhood, if so then we'll it kinda suck considering that my neighborhood is really sucky, that's when I realized he turned to a different conner. "I guess he doesn't live in my neighborhood, but close to it".

Lucky.

Nate's POV

When I was walking back to my house I decided to came early than I usually do I don't usually come early I always hangout with friends or have detention or something. So nobody really knew where I live. But today that was different and because of that decided to go to a different route so the chance of me bumping into someone on my way home would be slightly slimmer.

As I making my way home noticed someone was following me I didn't know what to do and nor did I know who this person was mostly because I didn't dare to look back to even know. Some time pasted by, and I turned to follow the right path and managed to see who the person was. It was...

Lucky Lucy?

She lives around here? This place does not look like a place where you want to live in. I kinda felt bad because maybe all those rumors of her being a spoiled brat with a ton of riches weren't true.? But who knows I don't know where exactly she lives all I know she's here for some reason. Maybe to visit a friend? Who knows.

Is she even lucky?

———————-
So sorry if it took long to update I was really busy so sorry about that hope y'all like the new chapter. Btw if y'all have any ideas for next time I'll be more that glad to hear y'all out ok bye see y'all next time!!!!!