Quiet, but Loud

'The city of Paris was beautiful at this time. The night, how alive it was even if it was the time for sleeping. She couldn't sleep, even when her eyes were slowly lowering in time.'

"Oh how I wish to explore." she mumbles in dulcet tones, her hands holding onto the railing of her patio.

"Addison, what are you doing at this time up?" her older brother stood by her, a hand on her shoulder.

"I want to explore, big brother." she tells his quietly, her chocolate brown eyes searching around for a sign of something alive.

"Ah, so you couldn't sleep without these thoughts?" she nods, looking back into his eyes. "Alright, we can explore. Where do you want to go?" she giggled and pulled a random place out of the corner of her mind.

"Austria!" he furrows his brow, chuckling.

"Austria? What's so good about Austria?" she rolled her eyes, hands moving to her hips.

"A friend from a long time ago lives there, Francis." he nods, trying to remember the name of the friend. "Her name is Elizabeta! She is Hungarian."

"What makes you think that she is in Austria, then?" she huffs and narrows her eyes, raising a brow.

"Is there something you don't want me to know about Austria?" she asks, wanting to know. She was into gossip, a bad habit of hers.

"No--I mean--some of my 'friends' invited me to some sort of thing in Austria tomorrow. It's a bad place," he shivered, "so, if you want to go then I suppose we can." she fist bumped the air, hugging her older brother.

"Yay! Also, she mentioned something about a man she is going to--"

"In your dreams, mon cher." she growled, and he threw her over his shoulder, carrying her to her room. He sat her down on the bed, sitting on the edge.

"You are an ass." she remarked, settling into her plush covers.

"I have a nice one, thank you." he remarked, getting a faceful of throw pillow. "Ouch, OK, I take that back." she 'hmphed' and yawned, rubbing her eyes.

"Remember, we're going to Austria tomorrow." he nods, kissing her forehead.

"Good night, je' taime."

"Je' taime, Francis." he exits the room and she plows into the covers, closing her eyes.

~Timeskip to the Next Morning on the Way to Austria~

"Dear lord, are we almost there?" she asked, leaning against the seat of the passenger side of a Jeep.

"Just a few more hours, bear with me." a ringing noise followed with Francis' favorite song 'Take On Me' plays. Addison snatches the phone, answering.

"Hello?"

"Yeah, is this a chick or Francis? Can't really tell." an American accent asks, followed by yelling and the phone being taken away.

"Where is Francis, little girl?" she scoffs, growling. 'Damn Germans.'

"I am not a little girl! I am only two years younger than Francis, you Wurst lover!" chuckling insues and another voice takes over.

"Hello? Ja, is Francis there, miss?" 'That's more like it.'

"He is driving, but I can relay the message, sir. What's the name?" he chuckles, a deep breathy wonderful chuckle. One that lights her heart up.

"I'm Roderich Edelstein. Please tell that man that we are waiting for him patiently, but the Italians are getting wasted, and thats not a good thing."

"Thank you, Roderich. We'll be there is a few hours. Please keep the Italians at bay for us." he responds, and says goodbye, the phone hanging up.

"Well, it's a good thing that we just arrived." she gives him a dirty look, to which he exits the Jeep.

"Damn asshole." she mumbles, exiting the Jeep. The two knock at the door, a broad shouldered man and a scrawny one answers the door.

"Francis, vhere the hell have you been? Feliciano is drunk, and Romano is halfway."

"Calm down, Ludwig. Let me enter the house first." Addison chuckles, grabbing onto her brother so not be trampled by all kinds of people she doesn't know.

"It's-a Francis!" a squealy voice squeaks, running and attaching his limbs to Francis.

"Feliciano, please, let moi get some breathing room!" the small Italian known as Feliciano looks to Francis' younger sister, and his eyes widen.

"Wow-a! Is-a she free-a tonight?" Addison scoffs, and tucks her arms in.

"'Ey! Get away from her, Feli!" a Hungarian woman pulls Addison away and takes her into another room.

"Eliza!" the two hug each other, giggling at the top of their lungs.

"Addi!" Addison looks around the room, it's empty, a piano in the middle. "Let me play a song and you sing!! What song?" Addison thinks, and then an answer pops up. She whispers the suggestion, and Eliza prances to the piano, starting it.

"I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house,  that don't bother me. I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out. I'm not afraid to cry, every once in a while even though going on when you're gone still upsets me." an audience has gathered by the room, followed by a certain Austrian eyeing the French woman.

"There are days, every now and again I'll pretend I'm OK, but that's not what gets me," Addison had tears rolling down her face, this was the song played at her mother's funeral, and again at her younger sister's, "what hurts the most, is being so close, and having so much to say and watching you walk away. Never knowing, what could've been, not seening that loving you, is what I was trying to do." Addison clutched her hands to her chest, that was heaving up and down at the vocals.

"It's hard to deal with the pain of losin' you everywhere I go, but I'm doing it. It's hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I'm alone. Still harder gettin' up, gettin' dressed, livin' with this regret, but I know if I could do it over. I would trade, give away all the words that I saved in my heart, that I left unspoken." the Austrian man instantly fell in love, her vocals were beautiful and she was beautiful. 'Can she play the piano, I wonder.'

"What hurts the most was being so close, and havin' so much to say, watchin' you walk away. Never knowin' what could've been, and not seein' that lovin' you, is what I was trying to do, oh." Addison danced around to the music, her eyes not once opening to notice the huge audience.

"What hurts the most was being so close, and havin' so much to say, watchin' you walk away. Never knowin' what could've been, and not seein' that lovin' you, is what I was trying to do," Addison took a deep breath, "that's what I was trying to do, ooh." she opened her eyes and gasped, blushing. Eliza giggled, wrapping an arm around Addison's shoulder.

"What'd you think, Roderich?" the pale Austrian stepped up, slow clapping.

"Magnifico." he spoke, Addison's eyes meeting his. Violet and chocolate brown colliding, Addison curtsying.

"Wow! She's better than me!" a faint German accent yelled, pushing past the crowd. "I'm Jada, Ludwig's wife!" Addison held her hand out to shake, but the energetic woman hugged her.

"N-Nice to meet you, Jada. I'm Addison, Francis' younger sister."

"Well, Frenchie, that was so beautiful."