I Hate You

Addison's POV:

That next morning I was equally pissed and sad.

"I actually hate you! I hope that I never see you again!" I cried out at him, my voice filling even the tiniest corners of the room.

"You're going to forgive me soon! He is no good for my sister!" I growl, punching the wall. He grabs me, making me look him in the eye. "Listen to me, Addison, please." my eyes filled with tears, my hands shaking.

"Why can't I love him? Please, Francis." I pleaded, pulling him into my arms.

"Why can't you like someone like Ivan. He'll kill a bitch." I chuckle, ruffling up his yellow locks.

"Oh no, but anything goes amiss with this relationship I'll give him a call." I joke, grinning.

"Go ahead. Give Roderich my hellos, I'll talk to him later." I nod, and give him a huge hug. He chuckles and hugs me back, kissing my forehead. I run out, hopping in his Jeep. I hijack his aux cord and plug in a song, my speed increasing along the road.

"Honey, honey, how he thrills me, ah-hah, honey honey. Honey honey nearly kills me, ah-ha, honey honey. I'd heard about you before, I wanted to know some more. And now I know what they mean, you're a love machine, oh, you make me dizzy!"

"Honey, honey, let me feel it, ah-ha, honey, honey. Honey, honey, don't conceal it, ah-ha, honey, honey. The way that you kiss goodnight,"

"(the way that you kiss goodnight)"

"The way that you hold me tight,"

"(the way that you hold me tight)"

"I feel like I wanna sing when you do your thing!" I see the sign for Austria, grinning loudly.

"Honey, honey, touch me baby, aha, honey, honey. Honey, honey, hold me baby, ah-ha, honey, honey. You look like a movie star!"

"(look like a movie star)!"

"But I like just who you are!"

"(I like just who you are)!"

"And honey, to say the least, you're a dog-gone beast!" the jeep pulls into his driveway, gravel cruching underneath the tires.

"Honey, honey, how you thrill me, ah-ha, honey, honey. Honey, honey, nearly kill me, ah-ha, honey, honey. I'd heard about you before, I wanted to know some more, now I'm about to see what you mean to me!" I parked the Jeep, climbing out. I knock on the door to see Eliza opening it, dressed in a shirt. Only a shirt.

"Eliza, where's Roderich?" I ask and she gasps, her eyes wide.

"D-Don't do anything too rash!"

"Oh my god! Don't tell me you and Gilbert did it." I sigh and she looks down, nodding.

"I don't know what's wrong with me, he has some kind of spell over me." I chuckle and hug her, entering the house.

"Addison? What are you doing here?" he grabs my hands, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Roderich, Francis gives his blessings." Roderich grins, pressing a kiss to my temple.

"That's wunderbar." I giggle and run through the house, coming back.

"We should do a karaoke," he tilts his head, a confused look on his face, "what's wrong?"

"Where do you suppose we do that?" I think about it, then my face lights up.

"A karaoke bar not too far from here! It'll--" I felt a pain like someone stabbed a needle into my side, my face scrunched up, "I'll be right back." I run to a empty washroom, closing the door. I look in the mirror, but it's not me. It is but--no. God no, please, don't.

"Hello, sweet pea! What are you doing with that man when you could be partying it up like me?" the reflection flashes a lustful grin, licking her lips.

"No, you can't be back. I got rid of you!" I cry out, my eyes widened.

"You're never getting rid of me, babes! Now, should I kill him first or drink?" I run out of the washroom, my chest heaving.

"What's wrong?" Elizabeta asked me, hands on each side of my shoulders.

"N-Nothing, uh, are we going karaokeing?"

"Yeah, Roderich is telling everyone." I nod, making a mental note to make sure to never look into the mirror again.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

We arrive at the bar, everyone entering. I was sat between Francis and Roderich, the whole bar reserved for us.

"You seem shook up, Addison." I looked up and locked eyes with Roderich, my hands rubbing up and down my arms.

"I just saw something in the mirror. I'm fine." he nods and then the karaoke begins, Gilbert going up first.

"The awesome me is going first!"

"Not if we can't help it!" my whole body froze, swiveling to meet the duplicates of everyone here tonight.

"Shit."

"Ciao, motherfuckers." Luciano grinned nastily as he sits on the shoulders of Lutz, the version of Ludwig.

"What the hell?" I stand and they all look in my directions, a woman pushing through like it was nothing.

"There's my girl!" she tucks her arms over her chest as another figure comes near me. François stands next to the woman also known as Addison, my player two. Next, another woman pushes through, a smile on her features as she leans against Lutz. This woman, was Jada's player two.

"W-What the fuck?!" Jada stands by me, looking directly at her counterpart.

"Oh, Addi-kins, aren't you going to introduce us~?" I sigh and look at everyone.

"Alright, guys, these are your player twos. Starting with the bitch of the pack, is mine. She shares the same name, except our personalities are switched. She is lustful and bloodthirsty, while I am kind and intellectual," my clone growls at this, to which I hold a finger up, "that's Jada's 2p, her name is also Jada. She is the opposite of you. Lutz is the 2p for Ludwig, François is Francis'." this was going to be a long day, I would need a stiff drink after we kick their asses. Yep, this would suck ass.