Hello

Addison's POV:

Jada led me through the room and to all kinds of people until I met eyes with a tall man.

"Ah, you're on your own. I'm scared of Ivan." Addison chuckled and waltzed up to the taller man, smiling.

"Hi, I'm Addison." he looked down on her, leaning down a little.

"Hallo, I'm Ivan. You're Francis' sister, da?" I nod, shivering lightly. He sounded sexy with his Russian accent. Oh, how I wish I could press my lips to his.

"Y-Yeah." he grinned and pressed a tiny kiss to my lips, winking.

"Come find me later, принцесса." (princess) he walked away and I basically sighed in bliss.

"Addison?" I turned, my eyes meeting with red eyes. 'It couldn't be. Why is he here?!'

"Go away, Gilbert."

"Wait, let me explain!" I glared, baring my teeth.

"I'd rather kiss my own brother than listen to your bullshit!" she screams at him, running out of the room and into the vast piano room.

"Are you OK?" my head snaps up, my eyes meeting with the Austrian man's.

"No. May I listen to you play?" I asked quietly and he nodded, patting the bench by him. I walk over and sit down, tucking my dress under me. He begins to play a few notes, then stops.

"Do you know how to play?" I nod and he lifts my hands onto the piano, urging me to play. My hands begin to play my favorite tune, 'Fur Elise' by Beethoven, my tongue out in concentration. He plays along, essentially a duet between two.

The tune ends and he turns to me, his violet eyes staring into mine.

"I vould love to hear you sing again, meine liebste." (my dear) I smile and nod again.

"What would you like me to sing, sir?"

"Please, call me Roderich and it doesn't matter what you sing to me." I think and one pops up, a duet.

"'Just Give Me a Reason'? By P!nk?" he quirks a brow, his lips tipping up into a smile.

"A duet? You intend me to sing?" I nod and he shrugs, beginning the notes. I leaned against the piano, and breathe deeply.

"Right from the start, you were a thief, you stole my heart, and I, you're willing victim. I let you see the parts of me that weren't all that pretty, and with every touch, you fixed them. Now you've been talking in your sleep, oh oh, things you never say to me, oh oh. Tell me that you had enough of our love, our love."

He stared at me adoringly, his finger sliding along the keys with ease.

"Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough, just a second we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again.
It's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our hearts, we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again." he cleared his throat, and began.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I don't understand
Where all of this is coming from, I thought that we were fine," I cut in the background.

"(Oh we had everything)."

"Your head is running wild again, my dear we still have everything, and it's all in your mind."

"(Yeah but this is happening)."

"You've been havin' real bad dreams oh oh, you used to lie so close to me oh oh.
There's nothing more than empty sheets between our love, our love, oh our love, our love." he stood and left the piano, our voice filling in the melodies.

"Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough, just a second we're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again." he cut in, our hands intertwined.

"I never stop, you're still written in the scars on my heart." his eyes met mine as he finished, the next line both of us.

"You're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again."

"Oh tear ducts and rust!" I cried, clutching onto him.

"I'll fix it for us!" he furrows his brows as he pulls me by my waist closer.

"We're collecting dust but our love's enough!" we cried out in unison, our eyes keeping contact.

"You're holding it in!" he cried.

"You're pouring a drink!" I yelled back, gripping onto his shoulders.

"No nothing is as bad as it seems." his hand cupped my face as he sang the line, a tenderness in his eyes.

"We'll come clean!" I cried, a tear flowing down my face. He wiped it, and we continued our lovers duet.

"Just give me a reason just a little bit's enough, just a second we're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again!
It's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our hearts, that we're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again!"

"Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough, just a second we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again!
It's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our hearts, that we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again!"

"Oh we can learn to love again, oh we can learn to love again oh oh. Oh that we're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again." I finished, his eyes twinkling, then he leaned in and our lips connected, his hands pulling my waist closer, his one hand slithers up and cups my cheek, my arms carding through his silky brown hair. He lets go, both of us panting.

"You were magnifico, Addison."

"As were you, Roderich." he leans back in and places another sweet kiss on my lips, suddenly pulling my body into his in a firm hold as he pressed a longer kiss to my lips.

"What the hell is this?!? Addison Callie Bonnefroy!" I turn my head, an angry Frenchman with his hands on his hips.

"Hey, I'll tell everyone about your mysterious boyfriend, older bro." he clams up, then glares.

"You are not to see him again!" my eyes widen as he pulls me away, my eyes watering.

"HEY! NO, RODERICH!" he pulled me over his shoulder, and outside. He set me in the Jeep, not before another man hoping in, and we took off.

"Francis, she's allowed to fancy people!" 'Oh, a Englishmen.' Francis growled, his foot pushing the gas.

"No she is not! She is too young to go around kissing people!" I sob into the seat of his car, hands shaking.