chapter 2

Heyyyy~ sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been...busy.
----------------
Third pov

After y/n put zuko down, zuko still wouldn't eat. Y/n sighed "your super feisty" y/n said as he picked up his chop sticks and an dumpling and shoved it right in zuko's mouth. Y/n smiled but it was interrupted by an explosion "this is the third time this week."
Y/n said getting up and going outside, "should we?"toph said "yeah"sokka said everyone got up and followed y/n outside.

It was the fire nation setting random shit on fire "guys what the hell are y'all doing?" Y/n said kinda pissed they looked him up and down "we were just going to rob your little non-bending village"one of them said there was 15 of them y/n sighed he got into a stance like dis

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The fire nation smirked they ran towards y/n, y/n breath and he disappeared.... "Huh??" Y/n was behind them, his staff turned into a scythe, and pointed it around the leader's neck "if you don't want your leader's head to be chopped off I suggest you to leave now......"y/n said lifting his head up so you can see his eyes his eyes are purple and red cool huh, the fire nation got scared and ran away..............................................
.............."ZUKO~DID YOU SEE? I WAS SO COOL~~~"y/n yelled jumping around, zuko sweat dropped "yup a 3 year old stuck in a teenager body" zuko mumbled but he smiled.
--------------

Ahhh I am soooo sorry I haven't updated I've been tired and busy Ill update more if I keep everything not long😔♥️.

WElP bye bye!!