𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐀𝐔.

Being the losers they were. the group was they were standing outside by the bus stop. The sun was just coming up at around six-thirty A.M. Seungmin was the last to show up, his hair still a mess as the tip of his nose was a bit red. "Am I the only one who is cold?" He asked as he looked around his friend group. Mariah looked at him blankly as he looked at her attire: a plaid pleated skirt, button up white shirt, sweater vest and black leggings underneath. He shook his head and looked at his own school uniform. "Did the school seriously have to make us wear uniforms?" Atlas shrugged as he took a drink of his coffee, "Martha kept showing up in bikinis for a straight week trying to get Hades's attention". Speaking of the male her came up from behind Atlas while shaking his head, "I swear on my momma she bent over in front of me and I wanted to leave". He said while he heard more people pulling up to get on the bus.

Jamie ran up to the group as her brother Ares was trailing behind her slowly. The male's head was low as his hands were in the pockets of his school hoodie as he crouched down and leaned against the wall of the building next to the bus top. "What's wrong with him?" Aphrodite asked and looked down at the male, "He's tired, he had to clean up his trailer last night because he had an episode and break everything then he stayed up late trying to figure out why he had to go to school". Jamie said, wearing an outfit similar to the other girls but her socks were white, thigh high stockings and her long hair braided into a french braid that rested on her back. The girls of the group all wearing plaid pleated skirts, button u shirts, school jacket with the crests of the school and stuff on it. The guys were dressed in creased khakis, button up shirt, school jackets with crests or school sweater vests with the crest on the side.

"Did you hear about the new kids coming to school? We have to give them each a tour of the school, I heard there are as many students as us so we should each take one." Persephone said as Amaius groaned, "I don't any annoying fucker or I'm leaving them with Ares, he can handle questions". This made Ares shoot his head up and glared, "Shut up, I don't want any dumbass either. I'm not in the mood for some stupid fucker asking me questions so I won't be participating, I'll be in class". He said and they all sighed since he was known for being like this. "Jesus, fine".

The bus pulled up as the group got ready, climbing inside and sitting down in the back of the bus while it started to fill up with students, slowly but surely.