𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐊.

"MOVE OVER!"
"YOU MOVE OVER!"
"AYE! ESTOY CANSADO DE QUE USTEDES DOS DISCUTAN ASÍ QUE CÁLLATE ANTES DE QUE ME RETIRE DE LA CARRETERA Y LOS PONGA EN EL MALETERO PARA QUE REALMENTE NO TENGAN ESPACIO!" ( I'M TIRED OF YOU TWO ARGUING SO SHUT UP BEFORE I PULL OVER OFF THE ROAD AND PUT YOU TWO IN THE TRUNK SO YOU REALLY WON'T HAVE ROOM! )

Deimos had shouted out in Spanish at Aphrodite and Mariah who were the only ones complaining in the back. Azari and Nikolai trying to calm the two but they were in the car for four hours so far just to get to the boat and everyone was tired of being so close to each other.

Athena was silent and on her phone doing work when she felt someone take the phone from her hands. "No more working". Causing the tall woman to huff and look out the window. Amaius was dealing with Steph so he stayed home with him instead of going on the boat since it was surrounded by large bodies of water and the smell of fish would make Steph nauseous.

Finally arriving at the boat everyone piled out of the car and towards where the boats were docked. Ares, hating the ocean and sea life in general was trying to hide in the car with Clio who felt the same way towards the waters and animals in it. The girls in their swim suits with shirts and shorts over their one pieces and bikinis. Going to their lovers while Deimos was giving his ID and name so they knew who was renting the boat.

Getting the scuba gear, everyone was loading onto the boat. Aphrodite scared she might fall as Kronos grabbed her by her waist as she wrapped around him but released when she was set down by the larger man. Giggling as she hugged his waist. "Nice Roni!" She said which him get soft before he grabbed an air tank and pushed her away with it. "No softness". He said.

Jeup was making sure Kalon had his lift jacket on as did Clio to Alaric since she was found and Ares was being yanked by his husband as he was holding onto the car door. Shaking his head as he groaned at failing to stay on land and was now in his husband's lap while in the boat. Eros starting the boat as everyone made sure everyone was good and on the boat.

"What if we sink?" Persephone asked quietly.
"I'm going to slit your thighs". Ares replied darkly since he was not wanting to think of that.
"I'm sorry".

DEAD3ND-_