𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒.

-0VERD0SE

─ׅ DEIMOS.
D

eimos wasn't the most excited to meet his new step dad or his new step brother, he was told they would be around the same age but he didn't care since he didn't want siblings, he liked being a only child but now he had to worry about someone else. He looked at his mother with a pleading look that was basically implanted on his 18 year old face. "Momma, please, I don't want to be here, can't we go back to the apartment?" He asked in a desperate tone but his mother just shushed him as she knocked on the door and waited for it to be opened.

─ׅ ATHENA.
The girl had been out with friends all morning so she wasn't home when her new step father and sister were getting there. She was a pretty active 17 year old girl, a senior in high school with good grades so she didn't worry about being in trouble much. Apparently her new father was a wealthy man and her step sister was an up coming sister making her feel sick since she hated rich people since she had been used to struggling that getting money easily wasn't any fun to her. She was most definitely not happy with this change so she purposely wanted to miss the meeting.

─ׅ BILLIE.
Billie wasn't really bothered by this change at all, she was quite excited to get another girl here since it was only her and her father, plus most of the women her father been with before had only sons and that was mostly while Billie was more tomboy-ish efforts. She was currently working on her homework from school, tapping her pen against the paper before she felt a tic happen which sounded like she had hiccups as she then blurted out the word 'bitch' which made her clear her throat and put her head down until her dad notified her her new mother and step sister were there.

─ׅ SEUNGMIN.
"What?" The teenage boy asked seriously as he was kind of shocked. He had been away with his biological father for the past two months and he was finally brought back home he had heard news that his mother was getting remarried to some random man he had never even met which ticked him off largely. "You're getting married? You and dad just got divorced five months ago!" He shouted as his mother just stared at him before she saw her soon to be husband and daughter by the enterance of the house while her son just looked at them and just turned on his heel to get to his room. "Forget it".

─ׅ CANDY.
The 17 year old girl was laying on her bed as her father was cooking dinner. He never paid much attention her since he wasn't very close with her but he did care about her a helluva lot. Candy didn't mind that her father was getting married, her mother wasn't the best for his mental health so she was happy he was finally happy. She heard her new step brother was around her age so she was excited about that, she was an only child and hated being alone so maybe having a brother to bother would be kind of nice. Remembering that assignment she had to finish by 6 that night, she rushed to her computer that was completely customized to her liking which was very bright.

─ׅ JEUP.
The male was currently cleaning up the house some more, his hand carding through his fluffy hair that was currently a nice blue shade. It went well with his paler complexion. Jeup wanted to cook dinner that night for his new sibling and father so he genuinely wanted to make an amazing impression. "Jeup, calm down, they still have a two hour flight and that should take three hours to finally get here. You have time to get everything ready, I'll finish vacuuming and you go finish up your homework". His mother said making him frown and nod as he got on his way to go to his room and finish up his calculus homework.