Midoriya x Reader -Confessions

I've known Izuku ever since I was ten, I met him one day while visiting my favorite explosive cousin. It was love at first sight, seeing the way his big green emerald-like eyes glittered against the light, his strong determination despite being quirkless, his cute little freckles scattered on his cheeks, his fluffy green hair, even his stuttering was something I adored. I also loved the way he spoke so passionately about heroes, especially All Might.

Much to Katsuki's disliking at first, I befriended the cute cinnamon roll. Every time I would see Katsuki bully him I would end up fighting my cousin –not that it mattered and my aunt Mitsuki would always yell at Katsuki for shouting at me. Hehe. She's the best aunt ever!

Well then, the years passed by and to my shock Izuku ended up being a late bloomer regarding to quirks or something like that since Katsuki told me that he had a quirk now. I was really happy for him when hearing so.

Shortly after that, I got transferred to UA. My love for Izuku grew yet, as it did I seemed to have lost my boldness around him. Just seeing him would make me melt into a puddle of nervousness. I'd blush and couldn't form coherent sentences. Oh man, I had it bad –at least that's what Mina and Kaminari had told me.

"Shut up already idiot, we all know you like that shitty Deku, just go tell him already!" Katsuki groaned irritated as he shoves me away.

"Oi Katsu, don't call him that!! And... I can't do it! I don't wanna ruin my friendship with him if he doesn't like me like that!"

He clicked his tongue, "No cousin of mine should be this dense. Are you sure you're not adopted moron?"

I punched his arm, "You're the adopted one. Geez, dummy you don't know how hard it is."

He sighed. And I continued eating some chips, completely unaware of what would be happening in the near future, to be precise tomorrow.

Third Person's POV

With [Name] and Midoriya being so oblivious, their friends felt the need to do something about it. Both the Dekusquad and the Bakusquad had teamed up to make a plan to get the two lovebirds to confess to each other.

"You really think this will work?" Todoroki asked, Kaminari and Kirishima giving them a skeptical look.

"Sure, why not?" Kaminari grinned.

"Well [Name] is..."

"Like Bakugou? Yeah, but no worries, I don't think she'll use her quirk to—"

"OI! WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!"

"What did she do?" Iida asked concerned.

"Didn't you hear, the guy who asked her out two months ago wouldn't take a no so she used her quirk on him and let's just say it didn't end well. Ever since then she sort of got harsher around some boys saying they didn't know when to quit." Ashido explained to the everyone.

"My point exactly, if she gets an anonymous letter don't you think she'll get mad and probably not even show up." Todoroki elaborated.

"Icyhot's got a point." Katsuki spoke, "Tch, not that I care what that moron does."

"That's not very manly Bakubro, she's your little cousin."

"She's annoying with her love issues, why did it have to be that dumbass Deku?" He rolled his eyes. "Whatever, I'm leaving, do whatever you guys want."

Bakugou left, Kirishima and Ashido trying to stop him, both unaware that Bakugou had a plan of his own. After all, he loved his cousin as if she were his sister. Even if she liked that nerd, if she needed help he would be there to give it.