𝟎𝟎𝟐

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝?

8:12 am

1986, March 10 Monday

Hawkins, Indiana

Hawkins High School

mike watched eden struggling to put her roller skates in her locker, proceeding to grin at the girl instead of helping. mike and eden are always the first two at school, they had to wait for the rest of their friends before they would decide if they we're skipping or not.

"hurry up eddie!" mike hollered. he usually called her that to annoy the shit out of her and it always worked.

"shut it mike." she huffed while trying to ram her books into one side of the locker.

mike snickered and looks around to see if anyone of their friends have arrived. he didn't see any of his friends but he did see will and his brother. mike decided to leave eden and walk up to will and jonathan.

"hey jonathan!"

"oh, mike! hi!" jonathan replied, while giving him a wave.

mike waved to will, to which will gave a smile as a reply.

there goes that weird butterfly feeling again... mike thought.

"well i'm going to leave you two alone now." jonathan told mike. he signed goodbye to will and walked out of the school.

will took out his whiteboard and marker, and wrote "hey." mike grinned. his handwriting is actually really neat, well at least way neater than mine. I took the whiteboard and marker and wrote "it's really cool that we go to the same school anyways do you know what homeroom you're in?" as i finished i passed the whiteboard back to him. will's cedar eyes followed the words mike wrote. will wiped the words away and wrote "10A".

mike and the rest of his friends were also in 10A, that's how they formed their whole group. at first it was just mike, lucas, dustin and max. they met kitty, el and eden there. mike was smiling widely until eden walked up to them.

"who's this? you're new boyfriend?" eden joked.

"fuck off," mike replied, rolling his eyes. though for some reason he liked it when eden called will his boyfriend. to mike he thought it was weird, it felt right but it also felt wrong. yeah he had friends that were part of the lgbt+ community but being part of it just wasn't exactly right to him. he still liked eleven but he also might have feelings for will.