EPILOGUE:

For the epilogue of A Slayer At The Vendetta, I hope you Chill and Enjoy Reading!

Soundtrack: "Call it what you want" by Taylor Swift 

__________

The sight of clouds reminds me of something, that I can easily reach, but I cannot touch. Do you know what is it? It's my family whose in heaven now. I almost died that day, I really thought I wouldn't survive. I thought I could finally be with my family, but no, the fate didn't let me. I even dreamed of Mom and Dad, they're bidding their goodbyes to me. I want to hug them tightly but I couldn't. That's when I realized that it's just a dream. Like the clouds, I can reach for it yet, I can never touch it. 

I was enjoying the sight of clouds and sunlight here at the airplane. Holding a glass of strawberry juice in my right hand and a cellphone in my other hand, while listening to music using my earphones. Later on this plane will take off to Naia Airport. I spent 6 years in New Zealand with Aunt Rica and Uncle Leroine. Now i'll be back on the Philippines again, will settle there and build my own business. 

My life have never been the same again, the moment I woke up from the hospital years ago. It was completely different, no one didn't had the chance to talk to me, because I couldn't talk too. After a month, Aunt Rica decided to send off to New Zealand and get mentally treated there. We consulted a psychiatrist and that's when I was diagnosed with a Major Depressive Disorder. 

It's actually surprising that I have that mental condition, like I was living without having any idea about that. I've done many therapy and treatments, and it took me a half year before I got fully recovered. Uncle Leroine enrolled me in one of the Universities in Auckland City, I went back to first year again, still in Bs Chemistry course. 

Four years after when I finally finished my degree, though I stayed a year and a half on the country. To take a board exam and to help Aunt Rica and Uncle Leroined in their wine and liquor company. I worked there as a Chemist after passing the boards. They helped me to sell the stocks of my parent's company along with Aunt Ruth's and Uncle Paul's too. I'd just realized that I won't need their company anymore, when I can build my own. 

Besides, Aunt Rica and Uncle Leroine are willing to support me financially. Though I don't need it too since I have the inherit money from my two parents. I owe my life to Lyric, Aunt Rica and Uncle Leroine who took care of me for the past six years. Even I gave them my cold treatment many times. I gained friends in college too, I've got suitors but none of them had became my boyfriend. Maybe I'm not ready or it's just that my heart is already taken by someone. 

Hinanda ko na ang mga gamit ko at naupo nang maayos para sa pagbaba ng eroplano. Tinago ko naman ang cellphone at earphones ko sa red shoulder bag. Naghihintay na si Lyric sa airport dahil ihahatid niya pa ako, papunta sa condo unit na binili niya para sa akin. Ilang sandali ay nagsalita na ang Cabin Crew.

"Ladies & Gentlemen, now We're approaching Manila where the local time is 09:00 A.M.  At this stage you should be in your seat with your seatbelt firmly, fastened.  Personal television screens, footrests and seat tables must be stowed away and all hand luggage stored either in the overhead lockers or under the seat in front.  Please ensure all electronic devices including laptop computers and computer games are turned off.  Thank you for choosing Philippine Airlines. Have a good day and Mabuhay!"

We landed safely in the land after that announcement, I carried my luggage and shoulder bag and walked outside. Nang makababa mula sa eroplano, agad akong sinalubong ng pamilyar na hangin ng pilipinas. Pumikit ako para damhin ito, at huminga ng malalim bago muling naglakad papunta sa waiting area. I smiled when I saw Lyric, wearing a dark gray v-neck shirt and a pair of black khaki shorts and black leather shoes. He saw me in his black rayban shades, he spread his hands as if welcoming me for a hug, I fastly walked to him and hugged him.