Chapter 3

Kurogiri started to make some (tea/coffee/hot chocolate) for y/n and then for Eri chocolate milk with a candy apple that he made form scratch. Then for Kota apple juice and apple nachos with dark chocolate chips. Then for lunch he made mini sandwiches for the two children. For Y/n he made f/f (fav. food). Walking to the garden room Y/n and Eri were reading a book. Kota however was trying to catch bugs and other crawling things.

"Hello Kurogiri, what are you bringing for us today?" Y/n asked as she closed her book and placed it down. 

"Its a surprises." He said as he placed down two trays one for Y/n and the other for Eri and Kota. She looked at him confused as he took off the silver lid. Little did they know their drinks had sleeping pills that dissolved. Three started to eat and then there was a boy with green fluffly hair.

"Hello; Eri, Kota, Miss Y/n" He said to the three this made Eri happy as she ran to the young boy and Kota followed suit.

"Hello Izuku, are done already with your chores?" Y/n asked as she poured him a cup of her own drink handing him the cup. He nodded his head as he took the fine china. 

"Yes, ma'am, my mother let me come over to see Eri and Kota for their book lesson." He said showing her a book that on the cover it read 'The Aristocats' . 

"I see well they will need to finish their lunch and then you may read them the book. Is that Okay with you?" Y/n said as the two siblings led him to the table and he nodded in approval.

"So what you two eating?" He asked looking at the three tear tray. 

"We're eating sandwiches and I have a candy apple and Kota has apple nachos with dark chocolate chips." Eri said in a happy tone.

He looked at her confused. "Apple nachos?" He asked as he looked at the two.

"Well its apples with peanut butter mixed with milk which makes a sauce. Then topped with some dark chocolate chips. It tastes like a candy apple." Kota said as he picked up the bowl and held it to Izuku and he took a sliced apple and took a bit, and Kota was right it did taste like a candy apple. He smiled at the boy in delight Kota smiled wider.

After lunch Y/n kept her promise to Izuku and he read the book to the two children, they fell asleep listening to the voice of Izuku. Soon he left saying his goodbye's to Y/n and Kurogiri. Y/n went to the library and was reading a book until she fell asleep. She felt two arms pick her up and place her into her bed that was with her two children. Kurogiri then started to get ready for the night and grabbed a bag and inside to the bag was a blanket and three coats. He never wanted them to die he just wanted them out of the way so he can get the money.

At exactly midnight he grabbed the three and placed them into the carriage and took them into town but it was where the poor was. He made it to an abandoned train station that was in the middle of no where and dropped the three off unknowing that Kota opened his eyes seeing him.

On his way back to the carriage he was stopped by two men one taller than the other. The taller one had blonde hair, and blue eyes, The other had purple hair that were put into braids and he had black eyes. Both were just walking side by side. Kurogiri hid behind the back of the building.