Chapter 8

As they were on the road Eri started to get hungry and she looked up at her mother.

"Mama, I'm hungry." Eri said as she laid on Y/n's lap.

"Well there is food here." Bakugo said as he looked at the three of them. 

"Really where?" Kota asked as he looked around and then at Bakugo. 

"Well you need to do this first. Close your eyes, tickle your chin, and cross your heart." He said they two children did as he told them. "Then boom! Food!" He said as he pulled out some milk and cookies. 

"Yes!" They both said as they grabbed two cookies and them dipped them onto the milk.

As they began to eat the driver looked at the mirror and saw then stopping the truck it made them all fall out. Bakugo grabbed the three of them and had them fall onto his body. 

"Oh dear, what a horrible man." Y/n said as she looked at the truck that was driving away.

She didn't notice she was on top of him still. Y/n looked down and saw him on the floor she was in the same position as he was on the truck.

She got up and followed her two children to some train tracks a blush that made her face look like an red apple. 

"Hey lets play train!" Kota announced as the two of them hopped onto the tracks and started to move like a train. 

"Choo, choo!" Kota said. As the two were playing Bakugo rolled his eyes. 

"I hope one of them falls." He thought to himself he smirked at the thought. But as luck would have it a train whistled and a train started to come their way.

"Oh no." Y/n said as she grabbed onto Kota and Eri.

"Don't worry okay just hop down here." Bakugo said as he grabbed the three and jumped with them unknowing that Eri fell out of her mothers grasps and tried to scream out but the sound of the train was too loud for any of them to hear. Eri started to feel fear as she saw the water come closer to her and then she heard a splash of her own doing. She opened her eyes and saw many fish and then the need for air filled her thoughts. 

"Mama!" She screamed to her mother. Y/n looked down and saw Eri trying to swim. Bakugo jumped into the river and grabbed Eri. He placed her on a log that was near by and started to swim. 

Y/n ran down the bridge with Kota in her arms her dress starting become worn and torn. Once she got to the bottom she sighed in relief as she saw Bakugo and Eri swimming to shore. Eri collapsed on the sand and Bakugo looked down with a scowl. He saw her start to tear up his expression softened. 

"Oh Eri, you need to be careful next time okay." He said to her as he picked her up and held her close to him he felt her start to shiver. He held her closer to him so that she could get more warmth. He felt something in his chest start to warm up. He looked down at her and smiled, and not a cocky smile, not a smirk, and actual heartfelt smile. 

"Oh Eri, my darling are you okay?" Y/n yelled as she was coming close. Eri turned her head and jumped out of Bakugos arms and ran to her mother who engulfed her in a hug. He looked at the family as Y/n started to cry in fear and in happiness. Y/n grabbed Kota and pulled him into a hug as well. Y/n looked up at Bakugo but his back was turned away from him and saw two people walking their way he started to feel protective of the three all of a sudden.