Intro

"You can't be serious! After everything we've been though! Was it all a lie Mattia?!"

"Y/n wait!"

"Expect to see the divorce papers in a week."

"Y/n be reasonable!"

"Was it reasonable for you to sleep with your ex in our bed?! We have a daughter Mattia!"

"I'm sorry!"

"Me too."

...........................................................

"Momma, the mail came." Maira says. I walk over to her and grab a letter from her.

Dear y/n,

Addison and I are getting married and we'd like you to be a bridesmaid. It's on March 4th.

Sincerely,

Bryce and Addison

"Pack you bags baby. We're going to L.A." I say. She smile and jumps up and down.

"Are we going to visit daddy?" She asks. I sigh.

"We'll see him there, but we're going for a wedding." I reply. She runs upstairs and starts packing as I slowly make my way to my room. I plop onto the bed and sigh. He is the LAST person I want to see right now. I just got the pain to go away.

"I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you." I whisper as a single tear rolls down my cheek. I stand up and walk into my closet, grabbing my suitcase and packing some clothes.

Two Months.

I think. I just have to survive two months and then, I can leave again. Right?