A Child

Third Person POV

A week. A week y/n had been busy with helping Addison plan her wedding. A week worth of arranging meetings with the florists, taking measurements to the tailor, and telling the decorations what Addison wanted for center pieces. A week of doing everything Addison was too busy to do. The worst part? She had been feeling a little bit off for that entire week, but pushed through it and ignored it. However, this morning, Addison heard her puking.

"Princess?" She says, walking into the girl's bathroom and finding her wrapped in a towel with damp hair. Y/n wipes her mouth and looks up.

"Yes?"

"Maybe you should take a break. I can do everything today." She says. Y/n shakes her head and smiles.

"No no. I've been doing this everyday for the past week. I'll be fine in a couple of minutes." She says. Addison's eyes widen.

"Are you pregnant?" She says. Y/n's eyes widen aswell.

"Please tell me it isn't Mattia's." Addison says.

"Why?"

"Last night I saw some girl sneak into his room and then heard moaning. When she left, she was covered in hickies." Addison says. Y/n nods.

"It's not his." She says, disappointed that Mattia cheated once again. Addison nods and runs to her room to get a pregnancy test.

"I bought it while playing truth or dare with Avani and Mads yesterday. Put it to good use." Y/n nods and Addison walks out. She opens the box and takes the test, placing it under the box afterwards.

"I got the girls." Addison says as they all walk in. They sit for a couple minutes in silence.

"Check it." Mads says. Y/n shakes her head and Avani uncovers it.

"Oh my God."

"What?"

"She's pregnant!" Avani screams. The other two scream aswell and the boys run in.

"What's wrong?!" Bryce asks. They all look at y/n, who is crying while still wrapped in only a towel.

"Baby?" Mattia asks. She looks up at him and studies his shirtless body. There wasn't a hickey in sight, but Ale had tons.

He didn't cheat.

She thinks, letting out a breath of relief as she wipes the tears from her eyes.

"Y/n?" Josh says.

"I'm gonna go to the store." She says, wiping her eyes.

"You aren't going anywhere until you tell us what's going on!" Josh says as he and the boys block the door.

"Josh I have shit I need to do today!" She says. He shakes his head.

"Then I guess you'll have to tell us what's wrong." He shrugs. She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms, causing Josh to do the same.

"It's nothing important as of this moment." She says as Avani hides the test.

"Avani, what's in your hand?" Bryce asks.

"Nothing." She says. Jaden runs over and grabs the test from her, throwing it to Mattia so he can keep it out of their reach.

"Oh my God." He says, earning glances from all of the boys.

"Avani are you pregnant?" He continues. She pauses for a second and looks at the girls.

"No, the test is mine." Y/n says. Mattia looks at her shocked and checks the test again.

"So, does this mean you'll take me back?" Mattia asks. Addison glares at him.

"You just had-"

"Addi. Take a second and observe him. If he slept with some girl last night, he would have hickies. Ale probably snuck the girl into Mattia's room since he shares a room with Kai." Y/n says, running a hand through her semi-dry hair.

"How did you-"

"Can you guys please get out. I still need to get dressed." Y/n says, pulling her towel up again. They all nod and walk out, except Mattia.

~Small Smut~

"Mat- mmph!" He pulls her into a kiss, causing her towel to fall to the ground. She shivers as the cold air comes in contact with her damp skin. Mattia's hands travel down from her shoulders to her butt, giving it a slight squeeze. She gasps into the kiss and lets out a small giggle.

"Mattia! I need to get dressed!" She says, pulling away from the kiss. Mattia pulls her closer to him and holds her tight.

"I like you like this." He says, referring to her nakedness.

"I know you do, I'm pregnant because of it." She giggles as she tries to wiggle out of his grip. He grows annoyed with her attempts and reaches a hand down to her crotch, rubbing her heat slowly. Her breath hitches and she stops moving, causing him to smirk.

"We could make a twin." He suggests, thrusting his finger into her. She gasps and digs her nails into his back, causing Mattia to moan.

"M-Mattia." She moans. He smirks and pulls his finger out, picking her up and placing her on the counter. He slowly starts undress himself while y/n watches impatiently. She stares at his face and they way his messy hair falls around it. She makes her way down to his stomach, staring at his abs in awe. He notices her staring and quickly walks over, placing his hands on her hips.

Knock Knock

"Mommy! I'm hungry!" Maira yells. Mattia groans, backing away from the girl and putting his pants back on since he was already shirtless. Y/n hops off of the sink and picks up the towel, wrapping it around herself before placing one last kiss on Mattia's cheek.

"You should've been quicker." She teases, walking out. Mattia stands in the bathroom, shocked.

Nine Months.

He thinks. His heart flutters at the thought of having another baby. He shakes out of his thoughts, walking out of the bathroom and into y/n's bedroom. He lays on the bed and sighs.

"I love you." He mutters.

"I love you too." Y/n replies, startling him. He sits up and stares at her in awe, throwing his legs off the edge of the bed.

"How did I get blessed with such a sexy woman?" He says, pulling her waist closer to him. She smiles and leans down, kissing his forehead.

"The same way I got blessed with such a sexy man." She replies. The two lay down in y/n's bed and cuddle, Maira soon joining and laying in the middle of them while she plays on her IPad. They spend the rest of the day like that, relaxing in the arms of the others.