Car ride home

(lowkey smut warning)

Tetsutetsu forced Bakugo to change out of his uniform and sneak out with Kirishima through the back door. He wanted to avoid getting the pair caught on Mina's livestream since Bakugo could lose his job if he got caught drinking at work.

Plus, Bakugo would murder all of them if that ever happened. Luckily, their boss Enji had family matters to attend and left a while earlier, so the chances of getting fired was low.

"Thanks for all this bro, we'll cover the costs for your table as a thanks"

"You can take my car if you want, here"

Todoroki chucked his keys at the pair and watched them leave through the back. Bakugo had just enough sober energy to walk out without tripping over himself.

As much as Todoroki hates admitting it, he was filthy rich, so giving his car up for a day wouldn't bother him much. The only real reason that he even worked here was to defy his father who ended up buying the stupid diner anyways. There was no point trying to one-up his dad, especially not when he was finally putting in the efforts to change.

A while after they'd left, Todoroki mentally slapped himself for forgetting to warn Kirishima...

"Shit, we didn't tell him about-"

It's true that Bakugo doesn't drink often. Having zero tolerance was bad in itself but, Bakugo was undeniably a super horny drunk. It's like alcohol automatically made him 10x more daring and straightforward with what he wants, and he was already a bold guy to begin with.

The last time they had all gotten wasted together, Izuku had run in on them and yanked his 'boyfriend' off of Todoroki. They hadn't even done anything, but seeing 'his Kacchan' clinging onto anyone that wasn't him was apparently an ugly sight.

Needless to say, Izuku started coming to the diner more and more often. Bakugo thought it was out of affection or whatever, but the trio knew it was just blind possessiveness and distrust.

"I almost feel bad for him"

Monoma chimed in, pitying Kirishima and whatever he was going to have to deal with. They sighed in unison knowing this was going to be a long night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bakugo, can you at least try to keep walking, ughh, it's getting hard to keep moving"

The second they walked out through the back, Bakugo suddenly didn't feel like walking anymore and forced all his weight onto the other for support. Kirishima tried to keep their balance, dragging around the half-drunk chef and looking for the halfie waiter's car.

"There's too many cars here, why's this place have so many cars? I've never even seen such a crowded parking lot. I should've just asked about what the dude's car looked like instead of wandering around like an idiot!"

He felt himself grow unnaturally frustrated from all the mindless searching, which only got worst when he spotted a bunch of fans in the distance. And it wasn't just any fans. He recognised this set of teens easily since Mina had exposed him to their shameless social accounts a while back.

He wasn't sure if he should feel flattered or concerned that these kind of fans always end up tracking them down 'coincidentally' during every livestream. What was even the point of walking through the back all sneakily if he ends up running into some fans anyways?

Especially, these types of fans, with their endless thirst tweets and explicit dms.

"Shitshitshit, we've gotta hide. Where the hell do we even-"