About time

(I recommending searching up what a 'beach box' is before reading this so you aren't confused)

Despite the scorching, killer heat and countless protests to stay at home, Bakugo's posse somehow managed to convince him to join them at the beach.

"It'll be fun", they said. "You need to look for some bigger fish in the big old sea, and where else do you find a sea like that, if not the beach, hmmmm?!"

Their whole friendship was always confusing, and if weren't for the diner, Bakugo wasn't sure if they would have ever bothered getting to know one another. They had no similarities or common interests whatsoever.

Tetsutetsu had a heart of gold and a body sculpted by the Gods. Muscles that had no rights to be so perfectly stuck to his body, but they always grew and grew thanks to his die-hard obsession with the gym.

Todoroki was a typical rich boy with daddy issues, who was more on the pretty side than handsome. His fangirls have no limits, bringing in swarms of customers and profits without fail.

And Monoma was... well Monoma. A total douchebag that prefers brutal honesty as opposed to petty white lies, but they love him anyways.

Unlike Kirishima's group which seemed to share the exact same happy-go-lucky personality, Bakugo's was more like that odd bunch of kids that got forcefully grouped together by a lazy lecturer. Maybe even a Breakfast Club type of beat.

So seeing that odd group mingling with Kirishima's so freely was... weird...

It seemed too good of a coincidence for him to believe. The odds of meeting again and again at random places were slim, but here they were.

Maybe it was a sign that Bakugo and Kirishima had to meet? As awfully cheesy as it sounded, maybe it was even fate? Either way, it seemed to be just the push he needed to finally confront Kirishima after all this time. It hadn't been that long, but seeing him again in the flesh did a number on Bakugo.

"Fuck it, I'll just go in"

Strengthening his resolve, Bakugo marched up to the group, eyeing the free spot next to Kirishima. He tried not to seem too bothered by the few unfamiliar faces huddled around.

Any friend of Kirishima's a friend of mine... hopefully

"Oi, Tetsu! Who're all these damn extras?!"

Kirishima whipped his head around, a tad too quickly upon hearing the familiar voice- almost trying to snap his neck off in the process. The redhead wore his whole heart on his sleeve, face lighting up the instant he locked eyes with Bakugo.

"Bakugo?!"

It felt too good to be true that a guy like this existed. His whole aura was so overwhelmingly bright that Bakugo felt like he was only a second away from going near blind. His skin felt too constricting for his own body, heating up dramatically just by looking at Kirishima.

It was almost suspicious even, that a guy so open and pure could actually be real. He was even brighter than Tetsutetsu, and that was saying something.

"That over there's our mothergoose, Sero. We can't live without him. The overly clingy one's called Toga, careful though, she bites"

Kirishima went off, proudly introducing his crew as if they were his own children. That only made him even more appealing to the eye, not that Bakugo was complaining. He needed as many reasons as he could get if he wanted to let loose and willingly let this guy into his life.

"And this lovely lady over here is Mina"

Tetsutetsu chimed in, pointing his thumb at a bronzed girl with hair that matched the same pink shade as the bubblegum she was blowing off. For some reason, the introduction made Mina blush, which Tetsu's oblivious self seemed to miss completely.