Chapter 18: Yours

Lisa woke up inside an unfamiliar room. Remembering everything that happened last night, she sighed in relief. She's at Bae's.

She did her morning routine. Her things are surprisingly arranged in the room already so it makes it easy for her.

"Rosé?" She called for her friend when she opened the door and saw the empty hallway on the second floor.

"Jisoo?" Closing her room, she walks away from the door and looks around. There's a lot of doors. She's rich and used to live in mansions but Bae's is like a castle. It's really different.

She heard some laughter inside one of the rooms that made her stop walking. It's her friends.

She slowly opened the door and saw the complete gang, eating while laughing over something. Irene is laying on the bed beside some machines and dextrose that's the same at the hospital where she's staying in Korea. She really insisted on not staying there huh?

"You're awake" Rosé's the first one to notice her that made them all look at her.

"When did you guys arrived?" Lisa asked as she fully entered the room while smiling warmly at them.

"Last night, but you're already sleeping so we didn't bother to wake you up," Seulgi said while making her way towards her then gave her a small tight hug.

The others hug her too except Jisoo and Rosé before she makes her way towards Irene and sat at the bed.

"You're stubborn Joohyun. You can take your surgery first before going all the way here you know?" Lisa said then chuckle.

The others just exchanged meaningful looks. Of course, Lisa won't understand because she's too oblivious about Irene's feelings for her.

"W-Where are you going after this Lisa? Are you going to your parents? Let's all go there together" Wendy said, changing the topic for Irene because she doesn't know what to answer to Lisa.

"Yeah. How about Joohyun? She'll be alone here" Lisa said.

"Rosé and I will stay for her since we already saw uncle and auntie, maybe we can exchange after?" Jisoo said.

"It's fine guys, you can all go. Don't worry about me, there's a lot of maids here" Irene defends, not wanting to be a burden to her friends.

"That's settled then! Jisoo and I will stay" Rosé said in agreeing tone that made Irene roll her eyes and the gang to laugh.

After chatting for almost an hour while eating, they all decided to prepare to leave since they're still in their pajamas. Lisa being prepared already, stayed at Irene.

While Lisa's fixing Irene's blanket, the latter is staring at her face seriously. Scanning something is like searching for answers. Her features really are perfect for her, from head to toe... She's perfect for Irene.

"Jennie lose a diamond" Irene suddenly uttered that made Lisa stop and look at her.

"She already has you. I pity her for being stupid to let you go" Irene added while looking intently at Lisa's eyes.

"She followed her dreams. She just chooses to get it already than waiting together with me" Lisa said then sat at the chair beside Irene's bed.

"That's bullshit," Irene said that made Lisa chuckle.

"How so?" Lisa asked then fixed Irene's hair.

"If you're going to choose between your dreams and staying at your lover's hand... What will you choose?" Lisa asked then look at Irene again.