The seniors

Chapter 1

Cashmerres pov.

Ima boss ass bitch , bitch , bitch , bitch , bitch
Ima boss ass bitch ,bitch , bitch , bitch , bitch!!!!!!

" cash get up!!! Are asses gone be late!!" Tracy said barging in my room. My head shot up but i brought it back down and cursed my hangover.

Yesterday somebody through a back to school party and me and the squad got fucked up. Now the hangover is doing its job and i only have an hour to get to school.

I raised my head up slowly this time and crawled out the bed. I went to my bathroom and took a couple pain killers before jumping in the shower. I was in there for a good fifteen minutes and jumped out. I pulled my YG half sweatshirt out and my jean ripped shorts and my mk sandals. I put on my bra and under wear and lotioned my body , then put on my outfit.

I put mousse in my hair and blow dryed it. I put on mascara and red lips stick and grabbed my phone and backpack and went down stairs to see tracy , morgan , and lexii waiting on me.

" my bad yall." I said walking towards the door.

" you good shawty , you look cute." Morgan said smiling.

" you do too boo." I said. All of them looked cute though. Morgan had on black leggings a white and light blue minnie mouse sweatshirt and the legend blues. Tracy had on a high wasted skater skirt on with a long sleeved white shirt tooked in with a fluffly fashion scarf around her neck that was dark blue and the gammas. Lexii had on white shorts with a fuck you shirt and mk sandals.

" thanks boo." Morgan said as we all got in lexiis car. I guess they spent the night at my house ( well varos).

" where my baby?" I asked talking about varo. Last time i seen him was at the party before getting high and drunk.

" oh your "baby" had to leave before he beat his "babies" ass." Lexii said put emphasis on baby and babies.

" fuck i do?" I asked sitting up straight. They all looked at each other and busted out laughing.

" you dont remember?" Tracy asked controlling her laughter. I shook my head and they started laughing again.

" what did i do?" I asked getting mad.

" ok this is what i saw personally." Lexii said taking a deep breath and letting out a giggle. I rolled my eyes and she laughed again.

"ok well you was drunk off yo ass and i guess you was kissing on another nigga and varo came over there and was trynna pull you away from ole dude and you started going off calling him all kinds of bitches and hoe ass niggas. Then varo said you was a crazy ass bitch and you started beating his ass , i mean punches going every where!!! It took all of us to get you off of him bruh. Varo came over there and was like thats the last time you gone put yo hands on me and he started cussing you out and then you threw up and started apologizing to varo but he wasn't hearing it and left with micheal and scooby. To sum it all up you was tripping hard hoe." Tracy said pulling up to the school. Fuck cash why you always doing dumb shit. I thought as i got out the car.

" is he coming to school?" I asked tracy leaning against her car.

" yea he said him the niggas are on they way." She said. I just shook my head. Shit already happening and its the first chapter! Smh.

" cheer up cash , its the first day of school." Tracy said doing the whip in a parking spot next to us. I laughed and joined in. Morgan and lexii joined in and was getting it too. We heard a horn and turned around and saw varos car filled with all them uglies ass niggas.