Anger Management✋

Chapter 4

Cashmerres pov.

Ain't no telling where we going ,When we rolling on the westside , (Westside).

Me and my homies we rolling up until the sunrise.

And I didn't wanna fuck him , but I did just to get by.

I get no sleep , that bompton life.

I woke up on top of varos chest. I messed up bad , Im used to going off on people that piss me off , but clearly i can't do that anymore.

I look down at varo and smiled. He lookes so peaceful sleeping , his mouth was slightly opened and I could hear soft snores.

I got off of him and went to the bathroom , to take a shower.

I striped out of my clothes and got in the shower and scrubbed my body clean and washed my hair.

I been thinking and I think i need to consider anger management. I mean i don't want to , but if i keep continuing like this , i might lose the only person i have left.

I jumped out the shower and dried off and put on my bra and under wear. I stepped out the bathroom and varo was still sleep.

I smiled as i slid on some leggings and one of varos sweatshirts. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on my timbs.

I went downstairs and to the kitchen to make me and varo a quick breakfast.

I took out bacon , waffles , and eggs as i heard the shower cut on , signaling varo was up.

I put the waffles in the toaster and the bacon in a skillet.

After the bacon i cracked the eggs and put it in the pan. I took out the waffles and sit them on a plate.

I heard the foot steps coming from the stairs and instantly got nervous. What if he's still mad? What if he wants me to leave? I can't lose anymore people. Omg he's going to leave me!!!

I made me and varos plate and sat it at the table , not making eye contact.

He sat at the table and started eating. I looked up at him and bit my lip , nervously.

" Why you starring?" He said looking at me. I just shrugged and looked down.

" come here ,cashmerre." He said with a straight face. I walked towards him and he grabbed my hands pulling me towards him.

" i'm sorry varo." I said standing between his legs. He nodded and put his hands on my waist.

" i'm getting anger management." I said. He rose an eye brow.

" you sure you wanna do that?" He said.

" no , but i know i don't wanna lose you." I said with a nod.

" you crazy as hell." He said with a chuckle.

" I know." I said putting my arms around his neck. " I love you varo."

" I love yo ass too." He said. He looked at my lips and pulled me closer. I closed the space between us with a kiss. He bit my lip asking for an entrance. His tongue slid in my mouth and I let out a moan against his lips.

After a few minutes i pulled away and caught my breath.

" damn." He said smirking. I smiled and pecked his lips again.

" Let's go before we be late." I said walking out the kitchen , grabbing my backpack.

I walked out the house with varo right behind me. Im so happy that were back on good terms , I just know im never getting drunk again.