scooby

Chapter 3

Scoobys pov.

Im in love with that coco,
Im inlove with that coco , and i got it for the low low!!!!

" Finally damn , i got places to be." She said picking up her brief case. I rolled my eyes and walked in the house.

" Whatever woman , where she at?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"She's upstairs brushing her teeth." She said pouring coffee in a mug.

" where you going looking all educated?" I asked her. She smiled and sat next to me on the couch.

" if you must know i have an meeting about a promotion." She said smirking.

I heard little feet running down the stairs followed by a little squeaky voice.

" Daddy!!!" My babygirl said jumping on me. I picked her up and threw her in the air.

" hey babygirl , you ready to go?" I asked as i sat her down. She nodded and jumped up and down.

Nahla was my 3 year old daughter. Yea i know , y'all woulda never guessed a careless nigga like me had a baby. Its alot of stuff y'all don't know about scoobs.

" make sure she take her breathing treatment before she go to sleep , her asthma been acting up." Natalee said kissing her forehead. I nodded my head.

" i'll see you on monday baby." She said smiling and kissing her again.

" Where my kiss?" I asked my beautiful babymomma. I met natalee when i was a freshman and she was a senior. That girl was my first everything. I gave her my virginity and i fell inlove with her. Before i met her i was always quite and didn't communicate much. She turned me into scooby.

When she went to college , i broke it off because i was to young to be tied down and in a long distance relationship.

About a year later she called me and told me about nahla and i was scared as shit. I was only 15 and a daddy. That's when i got in IRN to make some money for me and my babygirl. Natalee decided to move back to compton so i could be with nahla and it's been a secret every since. Nobody and i mean nobody knows about natalee and nahla.

"boy bye." She said laughing. I chuckled and left out the door with nahla on my hip.

" daddy can we go to chucky cheese?" Nahla asked as i buckled her up in her car seat.

" yea we can do that." I said before shutting her door and getting in the car.

I left natalees house and headed to chucky cheese. My phone started ringing and i saw it was varo. I declined the call because today i just want to spend time with my babygirl.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Daddy that was so fun." Nahla said as i backed out of chucky cheese.

" i know right." I said secretly rolling my eyes. That girl wore me out.

My phone started ringing and i saw it was michael. I looked in the rearview mirror to see nahla sleep. I picked up the phone and answered it.

" hello?"

" ayye , boy where you been all day?"

" no where , just laying low."

" oh , thats what's up , you trynna hit up some where?"

" nawww , i got business to handle." I said looking at babygirl.

" oh alright , be cool bruh."

" alright."

I hung up and parked in my drive way and opened my door.

I got nahla out and headed to the front door. I pulled out my keys while balancing nahla and one hand.

I finally got the door opened and walked in and shut the door behind me. I walked in my room and put nahla on my bed and went and took a shower.

After my shower i put on basket ball shorts and a tank. I walked out the bathroom and saw nahla still knocked out.

" babygirl , wake up." I said shaking her. She stirred and opened her eyes. I smiled , she looked just like me.

" come on , you have take you breathing treatment." I said as she sat up. She rubbed her eyes and started whining.

" ayye , be cool." I said picking her up. She wrapped her little arms around my neck and put her head on my shoulder.

I sat her back on the bed and sit up her breathing treatment.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" nahla , get yo ass in the bed." I said as she ran around the room. That's what i hate about her breathing treatment , afterwards she always has this certain amount of energy that last for 2 hours straight. It was going on 11 and she still up.

" daddy can i have some more apple juice." She said putting her pink sippy cup in my face.

" naww , i don't want yo ass peeing in my bed. Now come on and sleep , cuz daddy sleepy." She poked out her bottom lip and crawled in the bed.

" dont be farting either." I said tickling her.

"no daddy , that be you." She said giggling.

" oh yea." I said as i put the cover over her.

She soon fell asleep and me afterwards.

...............................

Awwwwwwww thats so cute!!!

Scoobys past?

Daddy , daughter time!

Scooby ain't who y'all think he is.

Until next time thugs and thuggettes.

~Laquaisha~

Vote

&

Comment