𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀ミ★ ( bewitched, act two ) ★彡

ミ★ ( bewitched, act two ) ★彡

     One thing to know about Lilith Bailey: she has an incredible sweet tooth. She'll do anything for a packet of candy and she craves sugar constantly. She's a dentist's worst nightmare because she's sure if she didn't get seen regularly, her teeth would be filled with cavities. She doesn't have a particular favourite, it just needs to be sweet—and the wolves have come to learn this, buying their way into her good books.

"Have you told Bella yet?" Lilith questioned Jake as she sat on the counter in front of him, munching on the packet of gummy worms.

     Jacob rolled his eyes before sending her a small glare as he's heard the same question if not a million times in a matter of a few days, "No, I hinted at it, but, I didn't tell her. I've told you this every time you've asked me that question."

     "You should tell Bella." Lilith said bluntly as she placed more gummy worms into her mouth, "Not hint at it."

     Jacob narrowed his eyes again and snatched the packet out of her hands making the girl gasp dramatically, "And you should stop eating my gummy worms."

     "I just don't get it!" Lilith suddenly exclaimed, throwing her arms up, "Why can't you just tell her? Why does she have to figure it out?"

      Jake ran a hand over his face as he groaned, "I don't know either, okay? In my mind, I don't want to force her into this by just telling her everything. This way, if she wants to figure it out and she does, she wants to be apart of this."

      "She's already apart of it." Lilith motioned to herself, something she's had to do several times, "And to me, it looks like you're just playing mind games with her—which I don't like. So, just tell her."

     "You're very pushy today." Jake commented jokingly and he watched as Lilith's bright expression turn into a saddened one, "Sorry." He added quietly. Sometimes Jake forgot what was said to Lilith by Edward that night; and even though she was doing better, there were some times where it struck a cord with her and reminded her of her sadness. This was one of those times.

     Lilith shook her head, "Don't be. Seriously. I need to move on from that already." She couldn't be sad by every little mean thing someone says, even when they're joking. It was hard to let go, but, she was trying and that was all that mattered, "I am going to stick to my words though, Bella deserves to be told, not played with."