𝐋𝐕

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

     Edward had eventually let Jacob into the house. It took some convincing, but, after reading his mind, he could see that the shapeshifter was being truthful about his intentions with Lilith, and that he wasn't there to harm her or their child.

"Sam's lost the element of surprise, and he doesn't want to take you in outnumbered, so, he's not gonna come at you head on." Jake informed the Cullen family and the Bailey parents almost immediately once he was let inside, not wanting to waste a single second, "He's got the place surrounded and he'll wait for his opportunity."

     After Leah had left the pack and went straight to Jake and Seth, she had told them Sam's plan and they all knew that the Cullens had to be informed as soon as possible in regards to the plan to make sure that they were safe. Thankfully they were willing to listen due to the fact that he had information on how they would be able to keep Lilith safe, and that override the want to kick him off their property after his previous actions.

     "We won't get through without a fight." Emmett realised. If anyone were to step out from the home, the pack would pounce without hesitation. Emmett wasn't scared of a fight with some wolves, he was more scared of the aftermath. The Cullens had the treaty with the wolves for decades now and the fact that it was being ripped apart in their faces was a bit of a shock, but, once everything was over, he wasn't sure what the outcome would be. Would they continue to be enemies? Would they regret their actions due to having to kill Lilith and her baby?

Emmett had no doubt that Edward would hate them more than ever because of it, especially since Lilith had worked so hard on making him enjoy their company. He was sure that Lilith most likely was feeling betrayed on the fact that the wolves that she once ran to for protection when the Cullens had left, were now the same wolves who were planning on killing her and her unborn child. And if Emmett would have to fight them off to protect her, then that was fine by him, but, he just didn't want Lilith to resent them all because of it. She always had a big heart that she would try to protect the same people that hurt her once before.

     She did it to the Cullens when they left and she would most likely do it now with the wolves. It was who she was and it would always be that way.

     Carlisle turned towards him, "No fights." He disagreed. He wanted to get out of this situation as calmly as possible and without no fights, "We won't be the ones to break the treaty."

     "Like we said before, the treaty is void. It might not be to you, but, it is to Sam and the rest of the pack." Oliver crossed his arms as he leaned back further into his seat, glaring at Jake. He didn't really like him anymore after the things he had said to his daughter, "While it was void to us the second we chose our daughter and her choice, it spread to you almost immediately also."