𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

     Another month had passed since the meeting with the Cullens and Lilith's parents, and Lilith was anxiously counting down the days until the fifteenth of May. While she was excited to become a vampire and unchain herself from the possibility of becoming a dark witch, she was anxious about the part of actually turning. From what she had been told, the pain was excruciating, and she was never really that good with pain to be begin with; and while Edward had offered to be by her side the entire time, she was worried that her negative thoughts about the situation would put him off about being the one to change her.

     Edward constantly promised that he was going to do it as that was their agreement—however, he was really taking his time in asking her again because he wanted to do it right this time. But, what she didn't know was that Edward had almost asked her to marry him six times since the last time he did. Though he could never actually get to the asking part as he was always interrupted by someone else or the timing just was definitely not right and that he felt it wasn't perfect enough for her.

     While the first time he asked her wasn't exactly romantic, he had a second chance to make it completely perfect for her since he would only get to marry her once.

     He had coordinated with Alice, Rosalie and Bella the best way to ask and to make it completely right since all he got from her was that she wouldn't mind what way to ask her and that anyway he did, it would be perfect to her.

     "Please remind me why we're hiking today?" Lilith whined, out of breath from behind him as she tried to keep up with him as they trailed up the mountain, "I'm still tired from the last one we went on."

     Edward turned to smirk at her before holding out his hand so she could hold onto it, which would ultimately keep them on the same pace, "It's a nice day outside, that's why."

     "Well, it is Spring now." Lilith couldn't help but agree, "And we all know what that means..." She added on slyly.

     Edward rolled his eyes jokingly, "Don't worry, I know your birthday is in five days." He said to her, the girl having been counting down the days since the start of the year and making sure to not forget to bring up how many days left there was until it was her birthday.

     "Just wanted to make sure you remembered." She winked, causing him to chuckle.

     "I couldn't forget your birthday even if I tried." He told her which made her blush. He could say the littlest thing and it would still make her blush like a tomato, and it was going to be one of the things he would miss seeing when she turned. But, he would prefer to see her safe and happy rather than her worst nightmare.