part 2

And of course, Hwanwoong had messed up. Big time. Apparently he was so caught up in his longing (more like lust) for Ravn that he had only heard "Art Club" when they were talking about the sign-ups.

And of course Leedo had forgiven him (no he had most certainly not). All because of Kim Young Jo, who had threatened Leedo with a gruesome death after Hwanwoong had ran to hide behind him.

Unfortunately for Leedo, the drama club was full that year, due to the school taking in approximately 10000 new transfer students that year, including someone called Dong Ju, who was promptly named Xion by Charlotte.

So here he was, standing in front of the Art Room's door, debating his friend choices.

"You've been standing here for five minutes." Seoho pulled open the door abruptly. "Do you-"

He was interrupted by a soft yelp, definitely not in the deep voice Leedo was known for. Seoho snorted. 

"What, did I scare you?"

Leedo rolled his eyes. Seoho was already getting on his nerves and the first session had not even started yet. 

"Whatever." He muttered lowly, not wanting to give in to the older boy's teasing. They barely knew each other well, except for the few days where Art Club ended their sessions earlier than Drama Club and Seoho would go to the theatre to find Keonhee.

He brushed past Seoho, and walked into the currently empty room. He didn't see Seoho's hurt expression, or the way the raven-haired boy quietly close the door behind him and pick up a piece of paper that had probably been left there by another student. 

"Where do I sit?" Leedo asked, not bothering to turn to look at Seoho. He glanced around the brightly lit room, eyes landing on a collage of Polaroids. He was unable to resist the urge to walk over and started flipping through the many Polaroids, clipped together, stacked on top of each other, hung on strings. It was messy, but there was a kind of beauty in it.

"Anywhere, it's the first session." Leedo was taken aback by the quietness of Seoho's voice. He let go of the Polaroid he was holding of Seoho and another Art Club girl, Kelly.

"What's wrong?" Leedo walked over to where Seoho was sitted. It was obviously his spot, despite the reassurance that Leedo could sit anywhere. Smiley face stickers littered the desk, and the words "let me do it again, because this is not the end" were engraved in the wood and the filled with glitter. In fact, the whole desk was covered in glitter. Loads of it.

"Be careful. You'll look like you care." Seoho's voice lacked its usual teasing tone. When Leedo just stared blankly at him, Seoho sighed. "I'm tired, that's all. My ankle is still troubling me, and Kelly, while artistic, is not exactly the neatest person ever."

Indeed, the Art Room looked like it had seen better days. The tables were paint-splattered, and there were brushes, tissues, and balled-up pieces of paper on the floor everywhere. Any student with a braincell (and you needed many to get into RBW High) could tell that the vice-president had been in charge of the cleanliness (or lack thereof) of the room.

Sometimes, Leedo was so busy detesting the way girls and boys alike swooned over Seoho that he forgot how, in his first year here, he had been impressed by the way Seoho treated the Art Room and the Art Club like his home and family respectively. Honestly, Leedo himself didn't know exactly why he disliked Seoho. It was a mixture of competitiveness and distrust for "pretty","popular" boys in general. 

Leedo's next words surprised himself. "I can help you clean up. I mean, I'm 2 hours early anyways."

Seoho's eyes widened ever so slightly. But his cocky smile soon returned. 

"Yea...about that. Why are you so early anyways? Kelly isn't even here yet. Excited to see me?" 

Leedo sighed. Just when he thought Seoho was being decent for once.

"I was dismissed early because..."
"Because?"
"BecauseIfakedhavinganupsetstomachtoavoidmyexgirlfriend." (a/n: BIG MOOD)