《Chapter 2》

I yelled"Get out of my room, you dirty  hag!" Suddenly dad burst into the room angrily. He started yelling at me."How could you say that to Lila! She's an excellent mum! I snapped back at him."No she's not! She's a big fat filthy liar who only wants your money!" "Enough!" He yelled. "You're grounded." "What?! But I..." "That's one week. One more word and I'll make it a month." He continued. "Which means no going out with friends or anywhere besides school for that matter and you are not allowed to come near us with that attitude. No family time." "I don't have a family!" I shouted with tearful eye of a small child. "I wish I did and I'm not even allowed to go anywhere because Lila wants me to do the housework instead. I never experienced family time with y'all and I never will! I don't want to be with y'all. I wish mum and Jeremy were here. At least they cared!" Without another word I left. I didn't care whether he was calling me or not. I washed my face in the bathroom and dad came to me. He was about to speak but I stopped him and said"You still want to speak with me after all you've done! Lila has influenced you. You changed dad. You were never like this. You're not a father. You're just a liar!" "Look, I.. I just.." "You just what? You just what dad? You just font care! Say it! Say that you don't care! A real father would care for his daughter more than anyone else and would cherish every moment spent with her. He would make her laugh and smile.But what did you do? Nothing! You're not a real father!" By this time hot tears started streaming down my face. I ran into my room and slammed the door. I cuddle into my bad and hug Mr Snuggles tightly and fall asleep.

FATHERS P.O.V

She slammed the door shut and a huge ball of guilt filled me. Her words still echo in my head."You're not a real father!" Those words keep playing in my head over and over again like a broken voice recorder but they only hurt more each time. Sadness and guilt washed over me. I simply walked away to my room.

JENNY'S P.O.V

The next day I wake up early and did all the housework and got ready. I exit the house without saying goodbye like I usually do but it's not like they care anyway. I never wanted to see their faces ever again. After school I walk my friend Alya to her mum's car. Her mum rushes out of the car and hugs and kisses Alya. "Oh how I missed you my little sugar bun!" She gushes. Alya yelled"Okay mum! Enough! You're embarrassing me!" She whined. Seeing how her mother treats her only reminds me of the fact that I can't get that love. My mum's missing and my dad doesn't care. I wish I could get love like that. I wouldn't complain. She lets go of Alya. "Okay but you have 5 minutes to say goodbye to Jenny and then we have to go." She then turned around and went into the car. "That's my mum alright. It's so irritating when she keeps hugging me and kissing me in front of everyone. Honestly it's so embarrassing! It's not like I was gone for a year or something! So annoying!" She complains. If I had that love..I would be happy. I wouldn't care even if the whole world is watching. Tears filled my eyes and came down my cheeks. "Jenny! What's wrong? Why are you crying? Was it something I said?" She exclaimed clearly panicked. "It's....It's...n-nothing.." She still looked worried so I sighed and decided to tell her. "It's just..." I began. "I never experienced love like that from a long time since my mum and brother left because of a fight with my dad. I was left with him but he never gave me love like that. He only cared for Lila. She's mean and rude to me but my dad doesn't care. So I'm left alone usually. I never had love like that and I guess  seeing you being kissed by your mum reminded me of that." I gave her a sad smile and looked at her face. She was on the verge of tears at this point. She immediately apologized "I'm so sorry..I...I didn't know...if you ever need anything I will always be there by your side." Hearing that was enough to make me smile. I hugged her. "Thank you!" I whispered"You're a true friend." She simply hugged me tighter. "Don't worry...I'll be alright." I smile. "You should get going.Your mum's waiting." She said goodbye to me and I waved back smiling at her. This was the first time I smiled in so long and it felt good. I came home and greeted Lila and dad. I went straight to my room and did all my homework. Soon it was 08:00 which is my bedtime. I know that that is early but that's the time Lila said that I must go to bed. Last time I didn't she scratched me on my arm with her nails that I'm assuming are about a few inches long. Up to now the mark is still on my skin. I cuddled up in bed and fell asleep with a smile on my face remembering the words Alya said.

AUTHORS NOTE》

Hey you guys! Sorry it's been so long since I last updated. Been busy for so long. I will try and updat as soon as I can.

Anyway,what do you think of this chapter? I put her dad's p.O.v. What do you think? Should I put more of him or more of Jenny? Or do you guys want more Alya?

Don't forget to like,Vote and comment!

Love you guys
♡♡♡♡♡♡

Laaiqah