《Chapter 3》

I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of a loud thud followed by some other noises that came from the window. I thought it was a cat so I opened the window to chase it away however I didn't see anything so I just went to bed forgetting to close the window. A minute later I heard footsteps. I sat up and there standing behind my bedside was a masked figure. "Hey!" I yelled. The masked figure looked at me for a while and I wondered why. It seemed like it recognized me, but why? I ran up to it and the masked figure attempted to run but ended up tripping. It got up and started running again. I was about to catch the masked figure but it escaped before I could. Why was there a masked figure in my room? What was it looking for? Why didn't it harm me like usual robbers do? I looked down and sighed and that's when I see....

My eyes widen in amazement and shock. I felt like I couldn't breathe. There lying on the floor was a picture of me and my mum! I was completely shocked that I couldn't move. Finally after 5 minutes of staring at it I was able to move. I carefully picked up the picture and tried to look at it but it was too dark to see since it was obviously night time. I decided that I would look at it tomorrow. I looked at it one last time. It was a picture of me and my mum hugging each other. I was about eight years old at that time. We looked so happy. Tears filled my eyes whilst I looked at it. I miss you so much! I hugged the picture tightly. I then put the picture in a frame and into my closet. If my dad saw it he would've thrown it away so I decided not to tell him what happened. I looked at the picture one last time and mumbled "Oh mum and brother, I know you're alive and here somewhere. Probably captured or just hiding somewhere. I'll find you even if it's the last thing I do." I kissed the photo and went to bed.

The next day I woke up pretty later than usual because of how tired I was. I hardly slept. I go to the kitchen and I see Lila standing there with her arms folded. She looks at me and starts shouting. "Look at the time! You fat,lazy bum! Its already 7 'o clock! You're supposed to be up and ready by now you piece of rubbish!" "School only starts at eight!" I snapped back. She put her face so close to mine that you could see all the foundation and make-up she put which only made her look worse. "I am your mother so you listen to me, you rubbish child!"she shouted. I pushed her so hard that she nearly fell and yelled "You're not my mother and you'll never be!" I grabbed a piece of toast and my bag and ran out of the house. I went to school and as usual I spent my day working. I was in a bad mood so I didn't talk too much. Soon it was time to go home and I was super tired which only made me feel more frustrated.

I walked with Alya to her mum's car as usual but in the middle of our a peaceful walk a group of girls came to us. They are known as the famous bullies of the school. Their so called "leader" came up to us. Just my luck. Of course when I'm in a bad mood these things decide to happen. They started threatening Alya. "Give us all the answers for the math questions or you're dead meat loser!" She then pushed Alya so hard that she fell down. I can't take it anymore! "Hey!" I said and pushed her away from Alya. "Oh, so now you wanna fight huh?" She asked smirking. "No." I said. "I never said that I wanted to fight. I said back off from my friend or else you'll go home with broken bones." I said threateningly. "So you are threatening to fight me?" She says raising a brow. "How is a puny little girl like you ever gonna be able to fight?" I look at her with piercing eyes. "Mirrors can't talk, lucky for you they can't laugh either." I could hear a loud 'Oooh'come from the other bullies. "You...!!" I could hear the anger in her voice. "You said I couldn't fight right?" I ask. "Why don't we test that theory?" She came charging at me but I wasn't scared. I moved to the side in time and pushed her to the ground. She fell and couldn't get up because she sprained her ankle. She yelled "Tina and Georgia, Teach this brat a lesson!" Two other girls ran towards me. Tina tried to pull my wrist but I twisted it and flung her to the ground. Georgia tried to attack me from behind but I grabbed her hand and flung her over my shoulder which made her land on the ground with a loud thud. By now all of them were on the ground groaning in pain whilst the rest ran away like cowards.

I looked at them with a glare and say threateningly "Next time you better think twice before messing with me or any of my friends." They scrambled up and ran. I sighed. Of course something had to make my mood worse than it already is. I turned towards Alya, who was still on the ground, and ran up to her and asked "Are you okay?" I hope they didn't hurt her that badly otherwise I will make them pay. She was watching the whole fight with her jaw dropped wide open. I let my hand and asked her kindly "Are you okay?" "OMG! I CANT BELIEVE YOU JUST DID THAT!! MY FRIEND IS LIKE A PROFESSIONAL FIGHTER!" She exclaimed. I giggled at her. "Well...they did hurt you so I gave them a piece of my mind. I mean a friend in need is a friend indeed ,right? " I picked her up and dusted off her shirt and she immediately hugs me tightly. "Thank you so much!" "No problem. Anyway are you okay?" I ask worriedly. "I'm fine. Don't worry. I'm fi-Owww!" She stopped mid sentence. "Are you okay?" I ask even more worried than before. She was struggling on her leg. "Come sit here for a second while I examine your leg." She nodded and sat down while I examined her leg. It was sprained and had a wound that was bleeding. She must have got cut by a piece of class when they pushed her. I looked at it closely. "You have a slight sprain in your ankle and a small  wound that isn't that deep." I say. "It isnt deep. I have an ointment you can apply to stop the bleeding but it needs to be wrapped." "How?" She asks. "We have no bandages to stop the bleeding and we can't go home to get some." "Good point." I comment. I thought about it and finally came up with an idea.

Authors Note》
Hey hey you guys! I missed you so much. Sorry I didn't update in so long. My week has been pretty hectic. *Wipes sweat off forehead* 😧But I will try as hard as possible to update. Thank you for supporting me even though this book is terrible. Anyway, since I didn't update in so long I gave a long chapter. I hope you enjoy it!

What is Jenny's idea? Anyone has any ideas? *Silence* okay I will give you guys some time to think.
If you do comment I will tell you if you are correct or not. Don't be shy. Comment all you want! Okay enough with the chit chat. Hope you guys enjoy!

Don't forget to vote,comment and follow!

Love you guys!💞💖

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Laaiqah