| Chapter 1 | Tea Full Of Lies

Leon's execution had just been finished. It was extremely terrifying for the most of it. Time had passed by and almost every student had gone to sleep. But despite everyone asleep, 2 students remained awake, speaking to each other.

(Kyokos POV:)

"Poor Leon, his execution was quite sad." I mumbled to Celestia.

"Indeed it was." Celestia said to me.
For me, Celestia was always the girl I would like to know more about, she's a very beautiful and secretive girl. Although we a good "friends", I still don't know much about her.

"How many sugars, Kirigiri dear?" Celestia asked with a small smile on her face.

Her question caught me off guard. "2 please." I politely asked.

(Celestias POV:)

"Enjoy," I said placing two sugar cubes in her drink.
I had always wanted a friend like Kyoko, the one who you can talk to about anything. Now that I think about, Kirigiri is such a trustworthy friend, I should just tell her my true name already.
"K-kirigiri?" I questiond.
"Yes?" She replied back.
"Can you keep a secret?" I said, trying to not stutter.
"I can, only if you want me to." Kyoko said curiously.
"W-well.." I bit my lip thinking.
"My real name is Taeko Yasuhiro.. I changed my name just so I could get away with murder but I've completely gone off that!" I murmered.

to be continued jdjdjdjsis I'll probably update it today because I have a whole plan for it omgmgmgn