chapter 16

Ruel's pov:

"We'll see you later baby ok?" I crouched down to hug Heather. We got home since yesterday and we dropped off Heather to Harper's parents.

"Thank you so much for watching her" Harper said as she hugged her parents.

"Anything for this little princess" her mother smiled.

Me and Harper wanted some alone time. Since our time back in Australia was disrupted. We decided that we're going on a date and then I'll take her home and you know the rest, no need to say it out loud.

"Thank you again Mrs. Evans" i said before we left their house.

"Ruel i told you to call me Ellie" she chuckled.

"Anyway you kids enjoy your date, remember to use protection ok?" her dad said. Me and Harper looked down blushing.

"Dad! What the heck" Harper said trying not to curse in front of Heather.
"We're not kids anymore dad so stop it" she murmured feeling embarrassed.

After bidding our goodbyes we drove away from their house. We quickly stopped by at her house so that both could get ready for our date.

Once we were both done, we were on our way to the amusement park. Her dad told me that she loves going here when she was a little girl.

I saw her looking at a teddy bear, so i decided that I'll play and win her it.

I managed to knock down all the cans on my second try, the guy gave us the bear calling us a 'lovely couple'.

"Do you want cotton candy love?" I looked down at her waiting for her answer.

"Yes!" She answered enthusiastically. I laughed at her childishness.

We walked to where the cotton candy was being sold and i bought one for her. "Here you go my lady" i winked at her, giving her the cotton candy.

"Thank you Ruel!" she says happily.

"What do you want to do next?"i asked as i took the bear from her, holding it on my left hand while my right hand took a hold of hers.

"I want to ride the ferris wheel" she stated. She pulled me with her when she walked fastly to the ferris wheel.

"Here you go" the lady gave us the tickets after we payed. "Enjoy your ride" she grinned at us.

"Thank you" Harper smiled back at her.

We got in the ferris wheel, and once it started moving upwards we were in awe with the view. The sky was full of stars, and there twinkling lights below.

I held her hand and interlaced our fingers, i leaned my head on hers. We have decided that this is our last ride before going home. This is one of our many special moments, until i started to speak.

"You know you still have to ride one more" i spoke. She lifted her head from my shoulder and looked at me confusedly.

"What? I thought we're heading home after this?" She had her eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah, but there's one more, it's at home" i said.

She still has a confused look on her face, she looks adorable right now "Really? What is it?" She asked.

I leaned closer to her ear "Me" i whispered, my voice coming out raspy.

I slid a hand on her inner thigh, she slapped my hand away and pushed me away from her.

"What the hell, you can't just say that" she said with burning cheeks.

"What? Why?" I teased while chuckling.