Chapter 2: The Island

Mina's POV

"Mina wake up today is your flight to Philippines" My mom shout outside my room

"I'm already awake mom I'm just putting my personal thing to my handbag"  I shout back to her

After I fix my things I go downstairs and eat my breakfast. Then my dad suddenly speak.

"Mina are you sure that you want to  spend your leave at Philippines and not here in Japan?"

"I'm sure dad" I answer honestly 

"Just be careful Mina" my mom said

"I will mom I will" I said to them while showing my gummy smile

After I ate my breakfast my dad carry my suitcase and put it in our car.

"Let's go Mina" my dad said

I hop on the car. Then my mother hop on too but she sit in the front while I'm at the backseat. After driving for almost 2 hours we arrive at the airport. I immediately get out of the car and get my luggage in the car.

"We will miss you Mina" my mom said while holding her tears

"I will miss you too mom and dad" I said to them while hugging both of them

"Take care Mina" my dad said while broking the hug

"Ok dad and take care also" I said to them and I enter the airport

As I enter I wear a mask and a hat so no one can recognize me because I'm part of a popular Korean girl group called Twice. Luckily I think no one recognize me. I have a safe flight and a good nap.

I immediately go out at the plane and get my luggage. After I get it I call a taxi and instruct him to go to the nearest hotel because I still have flight tomorrow. If your wondering where I will go tomorrow I will go to Boracay a famous beach in Philippines. And that the place I will stay for a 2 weeks.

The taxi stop to a simple hotel. I immediately pay him and enter the hotel. After I check in I send text to my parents that I safely land in Philippines.

To Mom:

I safely arrive at the Philippines Mom. Take care of yourself and Dad.

Sent

From Mom:

That's good to hear take care of yourself also We love you

Then I also text my girlfriend Chaeyoung that I safely land on Philippines.

To My Baby🐯:

I safely land in the Philippines babe😊

Sent

From My Baby🐯:

Glad to hear that babe. Take care enjoy your vacation and love you😚

Skip to the part where Mina is in the Boracay already

It been two hours since I arrive here in Boracay all can I say is this place is really beautiful. I check in a place that looks like a small house because I want to feel at home.

Y/n's POV

It been 2 weeks since the incident in the Hemelton. And I still go there 😂.

"Y/n all your things is already prepare for your yearly 2 month long vaction " Momo said to me while I'm playing in my laptop.

"Ohh so I can now leave tomorrow?" I ask

"Yes"

"Good I'm so happy that I will not see you're face for 2 months" I said while laughing so hard

"You're so mean" Momo said while pouting

"But for me I will not get tired to see your face Babe" Heechul said to Momo

"Really babe?" Momo ask

"Yes" Heechul said while back hugging Momo

"Stop flirting infront of me" I said to them. But they just laugh

"Your just jealous because you don't have a real relationship" Momo said while giggling

"Whatever" I said to Momo while rolling my eyes

Timeskip

I'm already here at my private island where I spend my 2 month vaction with out contact to everyone. I don't bring any phone here  just my gaming console. And there's no wifi here also but it have electricity and water because of the solar panel.

I'm the only one here in the island because the caretaker just leave and there's no one living here because it's a private Island that I buy 5 years ago.

There's one simple house here in the Island where I spend my vacation. It have one bedroom , one bathroom , kitchen and the living room. It have backyard that have many  planted vegetables that I plant. There's a balcony also where I spend my time every afternoon. And it have a basement that a have punching bag so I can do some punching when I'm bored. There's also a freezer where some food is stack because it cannot fit in the ref at the kitchen. It contains the food that I will eat the whole vacation.

I'm now chilling at the balcony and playing some 3 by 3 rubrics cube.
Then a girl suddenly walking toward my house.