Ch. 10: Getting To Know Them

No One's POV

Soon after, the battle trials had come to an end, and the class returned to their homeroom with our favorite grumpy, cat-loving teacher, Mr. Aizawa.

"Ok everyone, take your seats. Since the week has just started we'll use this period where you guys can just get to know each other. You can start, but just don't leave the class or make to much noise. If you need me, too bad, I'll be sleeping." Mr. Aizawa says before zipping up his yellow sleeping bag and falling on the floor in the corner.

At first, no one starts to talk, but after a few silent minutes, the class bursts with chatter. Each student goes to their own individual little 'group' and starts to chat except for one boy. Can you guess it? Well if you guessed Izuku Aizawa then you are right! He sat quietly at his desk, thinking about who knows what when a few people approached him.

"Hey Deku," Uraraka said to said boy with a cheery tone.

Said boy looked up and questioned why she had called him Deku.

"Oh, well Bakugou kept on saying it, so I thought it was your name, or nickname" Uraraka replies.

"Oh, well it was really just to tease me, but sure, you can call me that. I don't really care anymore." Izuku says putting his head back on the desk.

"Ok, well. . . uh. . . since Mr. Aizawa said we could talk and learn more about each other, we were wondering if you'd want to join since you seem to be. . . alone," Uraraka says not as cheery anymore.

"Oh, sure I guess. I got nothing to do anyway. . ." Izuku says back to the group.

"Oh, ok," Uraraka says back her cheery tone back.

Izuku's POV

As I turn my chair a bit so it isn't facing the desk, the rest of them get their own chairs and we all form a circle.

The group consists of Iida, Uraraka, Shinsou, Tsuya, Todoroki, and myself.

"So, I'll go first. As you know, my name is Ochako Uraraka, my quirk is Zero Gravity which allows me to make certain things super-light while all five of my fingertips are touching. When I release it, the object will regain its weight and fall. I don't have any siblings, my mom and dad are super awesome, and my favorite food is mochi." She says to the group.

"Ok, well, I'll go next. My name is Iida Tenya, my quirk is the engine in which has engines on the back of my legs which can make me run faster or do more damage when in battle. I come from a family of heroes with my brother being Ingenium and my parents who were heroes. I believe we always need to be organized and get things done properly and efficiently." Iida says after Uraraka.

"Ok, my turn kero. My name is Tsuya Asui, but if you want, you guys can just call me Tsu. My quirk is frog, which I just have similar characteristics to a frog. I have a younger brother, younger sister, and my parents who both have similar quirks to mine. My favorite color is green, my favorite season is the rainy season and my favorite food is jelly."

"Um, my name is Shoto Todoroki, my quirk is half cold, half hot. On my right side, I can produce ice and on my left can produce fire, but I only use my right because I don't need my left side. My bastard of a father is Endeavor, my mother left, I have 3 siblings but one of them went missing. And I am my father's ultimate creation to be the next number one hero and surpass All Might for him." Todoroki says.

'But, what did he mean by not using his right side. One day, he's going to need it. . .'

"Hi, my name is Hitoshi Shinso, and my quirk is brainwash. A lot of people see me as a villain because of my quirk. It allows me to brainwash someone if I ask them a question and they answer it. My parents are nice even though I have what is called a villainous quirk, I have no siblings, I have insomnia and I like cats." Shinso finishes looking at me.