Ch. 17: The Sports Festival 2/3

Hello Readers! Sorry, I haven't posted in a while, procrastination got the best of me TwT. And thank you for 71.1k reads! I really appreciate it ('∀`). But anyway, I hope you'll enjoy the chapter! 

P.S. I might start putting questions at the top or bottom of each of my chapters from now on, so I'd love it if you guys answered them! And I changed the covers to some of my books, don't know if you realized, but, I tried! Anyways, enjoy reading it!

_____________________________________________

Izuku's POV

I stood there, in the middle of the now smaller group of students. Yes, there was still a lot, but a lot less than before. The next game, the cavalry battle was going to start soon and we would have to choose our teams. Of course, no one really wanted to be on my team because I was the main target of this game. With a total of 1 million points on my head, everyone would be coming for my team and I so, a lot more pressure, I guess? 

I stand in the middle of the large group as it soon starts to shrink and shrink until there were only a few people. Almost everyone was now in a group, leaving me with a girl whose name was Mei Hatsume, Tokoyami, and Uraraka. 

'Hmm, I bet me, Tokoyami, and Dark Shadow would get along pretty well, but, who knows. . .'

I stand there, lifting my head and turning it in the direction of my group. 

'Well, better get this over with. . .' 

~Timeksip~ After the Cavalry Battle

"Deku, that was amazing!" Uraraka practically shouted in my face. 

I gave her a simple nod before turning my attention to Tokoyami and Dark Shadow. It turned out that my prediction was pretty much right. We really did get along, and now, I actually considered somewhat as a. . . real friend. 

I guess I trusted him, and I could sense that he wasn't lying. Because of the fact that I was always lied to, I learned to tell if someone was lying to me or not. I guess you could call it a second quirk if you want. But, I was a bit happy to really have a genuine friend, it was a nice feeling. 

"Good. . . job Tokoyami, you too Dark Shadow. . ." I said to him, not too soft, but loud enough for both of them to hear.

I start walking to him, only to get stopped by Uraraka once again. I must admit, it is getting slightly annoying, but, ya know, whatever. I'll just deal with this now, that way I can go about, undisturbed.  

"You really were amazing, ya know? I don't even know how we all managed to pull it off!" She started. "Everyone was coming for you and you managed to evade all of their attacks! You know. . . you really are amazing Deku. No matter what other people say, you're amazing in my eyes. . . " She sighed as she turned her head to face the roaring crowd. "And, I'm pretty sure they all think you're amazing too." She continued, as she extended her arm out and pointed to all of those in the stands.  

'Yea, whatever. . .'

I simply nod my head once again as the group of students round-up again, ignoring the faint noise of Mei flaunting her 'baby's'.

As the group of students rounded up once more, Midnight went on and took the liberty of explaining the next event. 

"So, now we have our students all warmed up and ready to fight, take a look at the brackets my dears. These are your opponents." She yelled, pointing to the big screen on the side of the arena. 

I stayed quiet as I searched for my name. 

'Aizawa. . .Aizawa. . . Aizawa. . .Aizawa!'

I looked to my name and saw my opponent, as well as the opponent I might face if I were to win.