Three

Chapter 3

Instead of waking up alone like she had before, Winter opened her eyes to the great big male hovering over her sleeping form. His green eyes made contact with her own, like he had been awake this whole time just watching her sleep. Winter could not feel any fear in her body and something told her it was due to the noises he was making and the way his fingers traced slow patterns on her exposed sides.

She inhaled quickly when she noticed the state of her undress. Gripping the blankets close to her body, she shied away from his gaze, quick to cover herself. His annoyed growl had her pausing and looking at him once more. Something inside her body clicking into place hearing that sound.

"I wish for you to never cover yourself from me, my beautiful. There is nothing in this world I find more attractive than your body." His nose touched the skin just below her jaw, tracing further up into her hairline below her ear. Bumps littered her skin in apprehension, her body tightening without her consent when his lips barely brushed against the skin there.

"Please tell me what is going on. You have basically kidnapped me and you're keeping me prisoner here. I want to go home. My family is probably wondering where I am." In her mind, she wasn't sure if that was very true. Surely her stepfather had concocted some elaborate story to appease her mother into thinking she'd just slipped off with a friend for the weekend.

"Ah yes, in time, my sweet. First, let us rise and eat breakfast. While you are bathing yourself in the pool I will tell you everything you want to know." Winter's eyes widened. The pool. There was no way she was ever getting back inside that thing.

Feeling empty as his large body moved away from her space, she tracked his movements to the side of the bed where he stood—naked—with his hand extended forward to her. Her face heated as she averted her eyes away from his muscled form. The deep ridges of his abdominal muscles leading towards a deep set 'v' which led to his heavy....

She blinked as she took his hand, making sure to keep her eyes on neutral territory. She heard him chuckle before he quickly grabbed her hips and picked her up.

"My beautiful girl, the first thing you should get used to is my form. Here within our rooms we can go as we please and I find clothes can put a damper on other things such as mating. Here you will be as comfortable as I to cast your eyes upon me as I cast mine upon you." Her legs wrapped around his waist tightly in fear of falling. His warm palms cupped her backside. A growl rising from his throat when their cores brushed briefly. Her eyes could have rolled to the back of her head when she felt the thick tip of him brush her folds.

"Soon. Let us eat." He moved to sit down, not once moving her away from his body or setting her down on her own feet. She moved to find another chair and his grip tightened on her small waist.

"Forgive me, mate, right now I would much rather you stay seated where you are. Seeing you seated away from me would cause me great distress plus it is not good for an Alpha to be seen separated from his Omega in the eyes of others." She scrunched her face up in confusion just as the door to the room opened and smells of breakfast made their way to her senses. Forgotten was her problem seated upon his lap, as her stomach gave a terrible growl from not eating the day before.

Multiple people walked in with trays of food. The smells were satisfying her craving for food as they were set down in front of her. Her eyes couldn't take in the display fast enough before the staff of people left the room, the woman from yesterday remaining.

"Thank you Norma." The deep authoritative voice of the Alpha did something to her insides. Making them melt. She felt herself getting smaller upon his lap, making herself less visible and in his way. In fear of upsetting him. Confusion filled her again.