Chapter 3: The Beginning

Today is Saturday and the time is 7 pm. You were excited because you knew that you could easily win the wrestling match.

Uncle Ben was driving you there, but he didn't know that he was taking you to a wrestling match.

Since it was near the library you often went to, you asked your Uncle to take you there.

When pulling up to the library, you tell him "thanks, Uncle Ben!"

"No problem Y/N, " he replied.

You almost open the door but Been tells you "hey, wait, Y/N."

"What?" You asked him confused.

"I want to talk to you about the fight you got into the other day, " he explained.

"I didn't start that fight!" You told him. "You know that!"

"Yeah, but you sure as hell finished it," he replied.

"What was I supposed to do? Runaway?!" You asked him.

"No, that's not what I'm saying, " he answered. "But Y/N listen. You're a teenager now and that means that you're gonna start changing."

"N-no, I'm not gonna start changin', " you told him.

"Y/N, these are the years in a man's life when he starts changing, " he replied. "The year's when a man becomes who he's gonna be for the rest of his life. Just be careful about who you change into."

You look at him not knowing what to say back. "Now that kid Flash Thompson probably deserved what was coming to him, " Uncle Ben said. "But, just because you have the ability to beat him up, doesn't give you the right too. Always remember this: with great power, comes great responsibility."

"Are you scared that I'm going to become some bully or thug or something?" You asked him with a slightly angered tone.

"No no, that's not what I'm saying, " he answered.

"Then what are you sayin' then? Huh?!" You replied.

"Y/N, I know that I'm not your father, but-"

"Then stop acting like you are!!" You told him.

"Alright, " Ben said in a slightly hurt tone. "I'll pick you up here around 10."

You don't say another word and leave the car. Ben drives off leaving you there.

You let out a sigh and continue on with what you had planned. You walk away from the library and head to where the wrestling match was held.

A Few Hours Later...

You were annoyed at how long you had to wait. But, you soon got to the register lady.

"Hey, " you said.

"Sorry little, the watching area is over there, " she told you.

"I'm not here to watch, " you told her. "I'm here to fight."

She laughs a little. "That's a good one, consider becoming a comedian."

"Can I just sign up?!" You asked.

The lady sighs. "Here, " she said while handing you a clipboard. "Sign your name and they'll call you out when it's your turn."

"Alright, " you replied.

You sign your name and hand the clipboard back to the lady. "Waiting room is over there, " she told you while pointing.

"Gotcha, " you replied.

"May God be with you, " she said.

A Few Minutes Later...

You're in your waiting room in your homemade Spiderman suit. Until somebody walked in and told you "times up."