Chapter 6: The Sinister Six

The entire group of men looks at the Lizard horrified. "Wh-what the hell?!" Quentin asked.

"Connors, what did you do to yourself?!" Aleksei asked.

"I'm sorry, but Connors can't talk right now, " Lizard told them. "The Lizard is here talking."

"What do you want?" Max asked.

"To help you all, " Lizard answered. "Norman threw all of you away without a second thought, and we'll ruin him without a second thought!"

"L-lizard?"

"Yes, Adrain?"

"What do you mean by 'ruin him'?"

"What do you think I mean?!" Lizard replied. "He got rid of all of us. So, we'll do the same. We'll ruin his name and make him realize what he has done to us."

The men all look at him unsure about his plan. "I do not know about this, " Aleksei said.

"Yeah, I don't think this is a good idea," Mac agreed.

The other men shake their heads in an agreement. But, the Lizard shouts "seriously?! You would let someone like Norman get away with what he has done?! Think about how many families he has ruined, how many people he put on the streets, THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!"

Quentin asks "even if we do decide to go with your plan, how would we even be able to do it?"

The Lizard laughs. "With these, " he told them while pulling out some animal DNA syringes.

The men look at them with interest. The Lizard proceeds to throw the syringe to some of them.

"Aleksei, you get the rhino. Mac, you get the scorpion. And Adrain, you get the vulture."

Those three men look at their syringes with confusion and interest. "What about us?" Max asked.

"Unfortunately, that's all I could get, " he told them. "But, I'm sure that we can get you and Quentin something to work with."

"We can get my equipment from my lab, " Max told him. "I was working with stuff that can turn stress into electricity."

"Good, good, " Lizard replied. "How 'bout you Quentin?"

"The stuff from my lab should be good, " he told him. "Just need to configure some of it and I will be all set."

The Lizard smiles. "So, you're all in huh?"

The men share looks among each other before answering "yes."

"Good."

A Few Hours Later...

12:40 am

The Lizard carry the five men on his back as they all go to Max's and Quentin's labs.

"Alright, when we get there, Me, Adrain, Aleksei, and Mac will deal with the security, " The Lizard said. "While Max and Quentin get their equipment."

"Got it, " they all replied.

"Remember, no backing out!" The Lizard reminded. "When we get there, you better not back out Adrian, Aleksei, and Mac."

"We understand, " the three replied.

Finally, after a while of jumping from roof to roof, the Lizard stops when he sees the Oscorp building.

"Alright, here's the plan, " he said. "Adrian, when you become a vulture, fly up and destroy the cameras. Aleksei, when you become a rhino, rush the building and break in. Mac, poison the security guards. Max and Quentin, run in and get your equipment."