5.Guilt trip

I open my eyes and realise I've slept in the interrogation room the whole night. Seriously,just when I thought this guy was nice,he pulls a díck move. Well atleast I didn't drool on the table.

I stand up and push the door open. A yawn hits me,so I stretch,close my eyes and let the yawn take over, when I walk smack into something hard. I open my eyes and realise its him.
"Oh it's you."
He chuckles, "Well, I've gotten worse responses in the morning before."
I blush and he notices and then the look of realisation appears on his face.
"Shit,did you sleep the whole night in there."
"Yup,now i can strike staying a night at a police station off my list."
He gives me a questioning look.
"That was a joke." I roll my eyes.
He tenses his jaw,the moment after I rolled my eyes.
"I told Julia to send you home, I'm going to have to talk to her."
"Yeah,well you can do that, I am going to go home to have a shower."
"Do you need a ride?"
"Well,uhmmm, actually on the account that i was driven here by a police I guess I actually do."
"Come on I'll give you a ride."
"Thank you."

Well I guess it wasn't his fault after all. Wait,I just woke up,do I look okay? Do I have dirt on my face? Does my breathe stink?
Ohhhh noooo!

My head is leaned against the passenger window. This would actually be the driver seat in my car at home,so it feels weird.

"Uhmm,so where do you live."
"951 Burberry street."
"We should be there in about 2 minutes."
Sigh , "Okay."
"Look, I feel really bad that you stayed there all night so after you're done can I take you out for coffee."
"Well, since my neck hurts, I think that would be a good idea."
"I feel guilty as it is and you're trying to make it worse."
I laugh , "I'm sorry Mr.Pierce."

We arrived at my aunts house, oh gosh , what's going to happen to the house now.

Matt opens the car door for me and offers me his hand
"Thank you."
He smiles. "Uhmm do you want to come inside, it would be rude for me to let you wait in the car."
"Yeah okay," He puts his hands into his jeans pocket. Today he's dressed alot me casual. Black t-shirt and Black jeans.
I open the door with the key that Taylor gives me and as soon as I do all the memories of yesterday rush through my head and I sink to the floor crying.
Matt catches me before my whole body hits the floor.
He holds me to his chest
"Shhhh, its okay, its okay, its will get better Kamila, I promise you I will find the person that did this."
Him saying this made me feel better,his deep voice soothes me .
He helps me up and I start walking up the stairs. I never really got to see my room but my bags are by a room door,so I assume that is it.
I go in and its gorgeous. The theme is white and gold and it smells like bubblebath.
There's even a bathroom in the room and a walk in closet.
I pick out blue ripped jeans and a navy blue long sleeved t-shirt with black matching underwear.
I get into the bathroom, brush my teeth and set the water to the right temperature.

       ****************************
Note:
heyoooo, so the next chapter will start with Matt's Pov and then continue with Kamila's
Dont forget to vote,follow and follow on ig ✌️✌️