18

A/N: Hey guys sorry for the interruption, couldn't think of a title for this chapter so im just going to leave it as a number and I will continue to do this for the rest

                    {||•Kamila•||}

"It's not what you think, I didn't invite her or anything,she came over and I chased her away."
"Was she one of your submissives?"
"Yes, and a mistake, but she doesn't matter now , I have you."
"And what if you get tired of me, what if in a couple months when we no longer have this I'm driven crazy by wanting you and I don't have you."
"I promise you I'll never get tired of you."
"You say that now , but you don't know what the future will be like."

I can't describe the look that he had on his face but as soon as I said those my hands were grabbed and put behind my back and he was pulling me towards the couch in the corner.
"You have no idea how excited your body and you make me, I get happy to see you. I would be damn idiotic to even think about giving you up easily and I swear that is the last thing I would do, you are mine and I don't care if there are other men bowing at your feet and waiting for a chance to get with you, that's never going to happen."

He bent me over the arm rest of the couch so that my face was pressed against the cushion with my ass in the air. I don't know if I should cry from being touched by his words or if I should be utterly aroused by his words and actions. Matt made the decision easier for me, it becoming the latter when he brought his down onto my ass. He pressed his crotch against my ass and pulled my hair back so that he could get better access to my neck.

"Can you see just what you do to me," he whispered against my neck while rubbing his nose along a pathway to my ear, I wiggled my ass against his hard on, "Agmmm," he growled, "you've done it now kitten."

He moved back and lifted up my pencil skirt and pulled down my panties.
"It looks like your ass is red from Tuesday."
"Yessss... sir."
"Mmmm i like the way it looks,"he says while he continues to rub my ass, "but it needs some work."
"Yes, of course sir but whenever I look at this it reminds me of the things you do."
"Hmmm, and I'm guessing you get turned on by seeing it too, well kitten as for your punishment , since you put yourself down, I'm not going to add to it to remind you anything, but instead I'm going to make you quiver and want me."

He lifted his hands off of me and I could hear his belt buckle jangling and his zipper being pulled down. For some unknown reason I flinched and tried to get off the couch. He moved his hand to my lower back.
"Relax kitten it's not going in today, I promised you , only when you're ready , and clearly you aren't."
I was pushed back down with him leaning over me.
"However, that doesn't mean that it can't be outside of you."

He moved himself inbetween my legs and up to meet my soaking wet folds.
"You're so wet for me already...what would happen if I do this."
He moved himself into my thighs which caused amazing friction against my pussy.
"There's many ways I can bring you pleasure and sex doesn't have to be one of themand no other man will ever be able topleasure and satisfy you the way I do."
He moved against me agonisingly slow, taking his time to make sure I was a withering mess.
"Faster sir, please."
I felt a sharp sting across my ass.
"This is a punishment kitten, you aren't supposed to be pleased and you aren't allowed to cum from this either, but since you asked so nicely."
He moved faster, my back arching and aching,throbbing clit begged for a release."
"Matt, please."
"Mmmmm,please what baby?"
"Please I need t-,"
"No, you aren't allowed to," he bit into my neck which caused me to yelp.
He lifted me up so that my back was against his front and he continued to thrust until he found his release and he squeezed my breasts. Finally he reached climax and his thrusts only made my clit so much more sensitive and I wanted to cum so badly but I knew begging wasn't going to get me out of my punishment. However, what had just happened felt unbelievable, to feel him rock against me but want every inch of him inside me was the most erotic thing ever.