𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒓

Its been a few weeks and me and Tommy gotten really close. Me and chris we've gotten really close but hes more like a brother to me. Toya and Khalil are finally together, i ship hard asfff. Kandy and Ale are together, i also ship that hard asf , then all of a sudden i hear a knock on the door. When i went downstairs to check it was Tommy with a sign that says "Will you make me the happiest in the world , and be my girlfriend?" "Yes!" i say while jumping into his arms , and a tear of joy came out. Then we decided we were gonna tell da group that were officially together. So i made a few calls and everyone said they'll be here is 5 minutes.

5 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

"So" i said while glancing at Tommy. "Were together" i said. Then all of a sudden everyone started yelling and cheering. Except for... chris. So i told Tommy ill be right back and to pour everyone something to drink. Then i went over to Chris and pulled him into another room. "Whats wrong with you?" i asked concerned. "Nothing" he said then he walked out of the room. Then i left the room myself. Then Khalil asked if he can invite some people from school. "Sure" i say. Then a couple minutes later everyone shows up. The music is loud and everyone is dancing. It brings back memories tbh. So i go to the kitchen and pour myself a drank. Then i started looking for Tommy and......

𝑻 𝑶 𝑩 𝑬 𝑪 𝑶 𝑵 𝑻 𝑰 𝑵 𝑼 𝑬 𝑫
(𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒏 2 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔)