betrayal

We get to the hospital and the doctor tells us that when they were doing an autopsy they found a chip in ale, a tracker chip. We all looked at each other trying to figure out if ale betrayed us or not. "No he couldnt have" Khalil says. "How do you know that" I said. "I dont know... it just doesnt seem like him" Khalil said. "Can we come back tomorrow" I ask the doctor. "Sure" she says. So we all walk out and when we got to the car we all started talking over each other. "GUYS" Kandy yells. "one at a time" . So i begin talking, "He either betrayed us or they kidnapped him and put that in him and didnt tell is" I say. "You might be right" Toya says. "No, ale wouldnt do that , me ,him, and khalil been bestfriends since 1st grade, I trust him with my life" Chris said. "I dont know chris , eisha does make a point" Khalil says. "How about we not assume until we find actual evidence." Toya says. "Your right , we needa just wait till we find proof that he betrayed us" I said.
———————————————————————————
Later on that night while everyone was asleep , me and toya went into ales room to search for evidence. "Eisha come look" Toya says. I walk over to Toya and she points to a treasure chest. "Do you have the key?" I say. "Lets search for it" Toya says. We look everywhere. "I cant find it" I say. "Neither can i" Toya says. "WAIT!, lift up the mattress." We both lift up the mattress and find a key. I grabbed the key and put it in the key hole and opened the treasure box. In the treasure box was a gun, some money, and plans for our rivals. We both gasp and look at each other. We quickly start banging pots together so we can wake the others up. Once everyone was up they all came downstairs and sat on the couch. "What is all that" Chris askes. "We collected evidence on ale that he was a puppet for the other team" I say. "Lemme see that" Khalil says. I give him the papers and he reads as his eyebrows start to raise. Then he looked at Kandy. Then we all look at Kandy , and then she started looking nervous and suspicious. So we knew she was hiding something...