𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝.

When we heard the siren we all turned around slowly, when we turned around we seen Khalil, Chris, and Alejandro. "Hurry up and get in!" Khalil yelled. We all ran into the car and we took off. I looked back and the girl pulled out a gun. "EVERYBODY DUCK DOWN" I yelled. Everyone ducked as she was shooting. Soon we got farther away from her to she kept missing as she was shooting. We all sat up and looked around to make sure everyone was ok. I looked at Ale and he was bleeding out on his arm. Then Kandy started screaming. "GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW" Kandy said and she started crying. Khalil turned the car around and started going full speed to the hospital. Then we heard a siren and it was the cops. "Just keep going" Chris said. Then we finally arrived to the hospital. We all got out , Chris and Khalil got Ale out the car as Me, Kandy, and Toya all run into the hospital screaming for help. The doctors all rushed out with a stretcher and put him on it and took him into immediate surgery. Kandy was crying, screaming, and panicking all at the same time. "Kandy hes gonna be fine" I said as i rubbed her shoulder. She started to calm down but not much.

2 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

We all fell asleep in the hospital waiting for Ale to come out of surgery. All the doctors came out to tell us the news. "Were sorry to tell you all this but, Alejandro had a seizure surgery and died." The main doctor said. Then Kandy started screaming and crying. Me and Toya took her outside so she doesnt disturb the patients sleeping. "Why him" she said yelling. "It shouldve been me" she said. "No, it shouldnt be either one of you." Toya said.  "God wanted his angel so he took him" I said. "What am I supposed to do now" She said unable to breathe because of her crying. "Look were just gonna take you home, Get some rest and we'll pick you up tomorrow to go shopping" I said. So Me, Toya, and Kandy got into the car to take Kandy home.

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
I woke up , brushed my teeth and wash my face and started to head out of the door to go meet my friends at starbucks. When i arrived at starbucks we all sat down and then a waitress came over and asked up what we wanted. After we ordered we got our food a couple minutes later , and we ate then we went to the hospital. When we got to the hospital the doctor tells us.....

T O B E C O N T I N U E D
hehe