Part 13

Y/N POV
"Last pair is Soobin and y/n!!!" Ms. Kim clapped as Soobin and I walked up the center of the classroom and took our position waiting for the music to start. My hands were trembled in nervousness until Soobin said...

"You can do this y/n, we practiced in the tent for countless amount of times we can do it...I believe in you" he whispered softly.

"And I believe in you..." I whispered then taking a deep breath. 3...2...1...let's do this y/n.

Author's POV
Music, to y/n, was like turning back the clock, traveling and returning to a previous life full of agony and lose. She embraced the music and in turn the music took control. She found herself in a different world. A world made with bad memories of her past. A world of pain.

Her movements flowed with a dazzling grace that took away the breath of every person in the room even Soobin's. She could feel her soul become one with the music and she unleashed her emotions into her dance. She needed this as badly as she needed to breath.

But sadly no one saw the tears she let roll down her round cheeks at the end. Or so she thought.

Soobin POV
"Oh my goodness you guys were indeed the best pair out
of all...I could feel the emotions through your dance." Ms. Kim was awestruck at our performance. I smiled glancing to
see y/n's smile since she has worked so hard but there was none. Her face was blank...no emotion at all. Are you okay y/n?

"Thank you..." she bowed and ran out of the studio.

Y/N POV
I ran and ran through tall trees and bushes until I reached the secret garden that I had found a 2 days ago. I quietly walked to the bench and sat admiring the peaceful vibe.

 I quietly walked to the bench and sat admiring the peaceful vibe

Goshh...omma (Mom) why did you leave? T-The song "Say you won't let go" was your favorite song wasn't it? I read it in the diary you left me. And dancing to it today, made me realize how much I truly miss you. I always try to ignore the fact that you aren't alive anymore. But today I couldn't do that...especially when...when his eyes remind me of you. It's so similar mom, my heart races.

*The same day - Cooking class*
"Hello I'm Mr. Chu and I'll be teaching you guys a bunch of recipes from scratch you can make at home!" He bowed as we mirrored him back. Then told us our stations and this is how the placement was.

San | Soobin Jennie | Y/N Lia | Beomgyu

"Hey ugly!" Jennie bumped my shoulders walking to her spot, she was my partner I guess but not really we just got the same station that were next to eachother.

"Hey slut..." I smirked mischievously at what I said...this is the correct word to describe her honestly. She clenched her jaw and was about to shout until Mr. Chu started instructing, making us follow along with the ingredients. I then began dicing onions, green bell peppers, tomatoes, garlic, and started to sauté the veggies for the pasta.

"Hey pssstt...y/n can you check if the water is hot enough for the pasta to be put in?" Jennie said sweetly fluttering her eyelashes. Maybe she realized she was being to mean to me. I guess why not help her out, plus she doesn't look like she knows how to cook. I shakily smiled and walked over to her.

"Oh sure...hmm let me check—"

"Ahhhh!!" before I could realized what just happened, I saw Jennie on the ground holding her legs in pain and hot water spilled all over her. Oh my gosh!!!

"I know you h-hate me y/n but I didn't t-think you would go this far to hurt m-me!!!" Jennie teared up and muffled her words clear enough to turn everyone's head towards her.

"Y/n why the fuck would you do that to Jennie?! I know you don't like her but—" Soobin shouted in my face as he hurriedly patted a cloth on Jennie's legs. I on the other hand, was trying so hard not to cry. Did I really do this? Everything happened so fast...I did check the water and then walked away...then this—

"I didn't do it SOOBIN!" I kneeled down to help Jennie only to be pushed hard on the floor. Making my head slam onto the pointed counter top. And when I touched my head bringing it to see...BLOOD?!

"Fuck off y/n, stop pretending to play NICE when you are NOT. I know the real you now...you two faced bitch!" Soobin grabbed Jennie by the waist, bringing her closer to his chest.

"You know what Soobin? FUCK YOU!!!" I screamed holding my head slowly getting up as blood dripped down my hands and side of my face. I glance at Soobin one last time with tears on the brim of my eyes giving him a half-hearted smile, before walking out. I— why doesn't he believe me?

Nobody believes me. Nobody wants me. Not even myself.

Author's POV: why do I relate with y/n😂 nobody wants me too gurllll!!!